Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? (11809 Views)

One Of The Best Chefs In America Is Yoruba , Igbos Eat Your Hearts Out. You Cant / Lagos Whale Video---laugh your hearts Out Guys! (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2011
Ooops! *cant watch*
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by eros(m): 1:30am On Aug 16, 2011
Hmmmmm!!!! Soon these men will start to argue over how human meat tastes, then decide to try it out.

OP am watching you. angry angry angry
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by lifestyle1(m): 1:43am On Aug 16, 2011
3 hearts?? hum, i smell something, I have eaten cat meat but not with 3 hearts, Becareful
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by donguutti: 1:49am On Aug 16, 2011
op, well done, i have always wanted to do something as extreme as that ,any other tym una catch "something", e.g bush baby,fox,big frog,three headed chicken abeg invite me make i partake in the feast.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by kandiikane(m): 1:52am On Aug 16, 2011
That cat was a "winch" op be careful if you ate it. .

Christ, what if that cat was diseased or had feline aids?
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by bobbyL(m): 1:58am On Aug 16, 2011
mimon79:

" cat eaters" lolz grin Reminds me when i was back in Uni Cal, some of my peeps consumed a bush-baby during our final semester exam period. Needless to say that all of ( except my humble self ) graduated, undecided
How far now, bush baby ke, it sounds incredible. Anyway, tell me you didn't eat those eyes I saw on google shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by KayDee4: 1:58am On Aug 16, 2011
shocked  Nigerians are gradually tending towards cannibalism  angry angry angry . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by kandiikane(m): 1:59am On Aug 16, 2011
^Oh hush, when the Chinese are out there eating dogs. .
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Roland17(m): 2:51am On Aug 16, 2011
Suddenly we have Cat advocates on NL, who has ever advocated for the Numerous Chickens, Turkeys we kill daily especially during Xmas, how about the helpless Goats, Cows, sheeps, snails, fish that are slaughtered daily to keep humans alive and away from the deadly scurvy disease, why is no one concerned about them?

That is why i pray we never witness another Civil War in my Generation, cos u would eat that cat over and over again, without mercy,

Guys if e sweet for una mouth make una enjoy, one man's meat is another man's poison
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by KDULAR: 3:50am On Aug 16, 2011
The reason for the response, it just strange to eat cats , ut never cross my mind, have eaten lizards, tortoise crickets, grsshoper,and even worms(larva) though in secondary school but cats boyz that was LIVER
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by pleep(m): 3:52am On Aug 16, 2011
All these people here with their Anglo-Saxson mentality, loving animals more than people, smh haha.  tongue this is nasty though.
anyway, the if you think the topic is knarly, check this out.  lipsrsealed

Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by pleep(m): 4:00am On Aug 16, 2011
holy s[i]h.i[/i]t dude. Wth did you eat? cat hearts don't look like that! they only have one heart like most mammals, i looked it up. you ate some sort of mutated creature.

gross!!
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by peacettw: 4:43am On Aug 16, 2011
I doubt whether those organs are all hearts, one looks like a kidney, and d other a liver. 190, u never amaze me at the heights u go to feed ur insatiable need 4 attention. Oh well, clearly this gives u a kick. SMH
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by toluxa1(m): 5:24am On Aug 16, 2011
peacettw:

I doubt whether those organs are all hearts, one looks like a kidney, and d other a liver. 190, u never amaze me at the heights u go to feed your insatiable need 4 attention. Oh well, clearly this gives u a kick. SMH

Lol. I agree. Register him here - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-736492.0.html.

@thread. I have actually eaten cat meat too myself and I must confess it tastes great. If I count how many meat I don chop una go fear. Let me try and list the ones I can remember.

Beaf, goat, pork, chicken, turkey, Aligator, Frog, Bush Rat, Deer, Monkey, [about 3 other different bush meats - not common], cat, Dog (ate this is calabar on an excursion trip), snake, snail, turtoise, cricket, dove, pidgin, [a couple of wild birds too], emmm, , I think those are the ones I can remember for now. I am very sure there are alot more.

Anyway, my point is, I don't think there is any meat (animal) that it's wrong to eat. Once na meat.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by McCoy91(m): 5:57am On Aug 16, 2011
Dammmnnn!!! Dunno why I think so but eating a CAT is, plain wrong. Haba!!! And the pics sef,
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Galaxy7: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2011
please use dead body if you want to test human meat
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by toluxa1(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2011
McCoy91:

Dammmnnn!!! Dunno why I think so but eating a CAT is, plain wrong. Haba!!! And the pics sef,

Why? What makes you think so? Give me a good reason! Anyone!
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by nigerhead(m): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2011
so-so- gross,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ,  I have never been adventurous with meat b4, left to me na just cow meat I go de chop till kingdom come, even chicken de tire me sometimes. But these guys wey chop this thing get mind sha.

Is it wrong or not? well I dont know, like they say one man's meat is another man's poison, as long as it dont harm me or other human being in any way, please enjoy your delicacies.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by rabzy: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2011
Whatever any one eats is left to him, so far no be human meat. But what the guy wants is for someone to help him identify the animal because it has 3 hearts. It might be a rare or an unknown animal. It would have been better if there was a picture of the thing before they roasted it.

Me i don chop plenty too o, i think the most exotic i have eaten is shark and octopus.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by folahann(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2011
Abeg abeg abeg, cat na normal meat for Ghana o, dem dey chop am well well.
First time i hear am i shock but later discover say na common thing for there.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2011
I wouldn't eat a cat, or dog. As for those saying those that eat cat are going to hell, says who? And those saying it was wrong of the original poster to eat a cat, I'd ask - wrong in what sense? Legally, morally or from a health stand-point?

I feel all animals are for man to eat, it's just us as humans that decide which we are comfortable eating. Most of us wouldn't eat a cat, as it's too close to home, is very domestic, like the family dog. On the other hand, some see a cat as regular meat.

The only reason I personally wouldn't eat a cat, or dog is because these animals are carnivores. Generally, animals that consist mainly on flesh are not that good for our systems. Animals that feed on vegetation, or a mixture of vegetation and flesh (pigs, for instance) are more the norm.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2011
Make brain. Never had one but won't hesitate if I meet a show like this one. After all I've been to a market where dried centipede and scorpions are sold like suya
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by deekseen(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2011
You guys ate a CAT? I don't have any problem with that.

But you guys ate a cat with THREE HEARTS? That scares me o.

Are you sure that cat wasn't a 3-humans in one?

Make i go research cats with 3 hearts first.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by GbagaunCop: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2011
shocked shocked 3 hearts? *dies*
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by strangest(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2011
You guys try shaa, afterall e don tey wey dat winch wey dey una side dey turn cat dey eat people, today the eater has been eaten, lol

the 3 hearts comes with cats that has been possessed by witches, one heart for the cat, one heart for the witch and the other for the witch god, lmao
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by niviso: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2011
The pussycat is simply an animal and can be eaten by whoever wishes to. It is proteineous if well cooked and served like beaf or goat meat will make a great meal. I have not tasted it though. It is an animal and serves as for food to mankind.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by strangest(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2011
If people will go to hell for eating a cat, I wonder where the Chinese will go for their bizarre delicacies, like this one,

Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Goldieluks: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2011
And what does it matter,even if i can't stand cats,why the fuss about nothing?
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Boyoorisha: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2011
Guys, I don't want to believe that this long legged animal is a cat! it looks like a dog or sth but definitely not a cat
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by LaconicINC: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2011
Ah! Catmeat,that one no be news na,i have tasted it,back in the village,the meat is soft and tender,tastes a little like chicken and kind of oily.I think after roasting it in a cage,it was fried,thats years ago.Even snake meat that one taste and smells like chicken,no difference,when we get to farm early morning,there is this big snake we see at times,don't know the specie,but what i can remember is that it normally wakes up at 12noon(u can google snakes that sleeps till 12noon).All the adults male amongst us will get big sticks and start hitting the snake continuously until they are sure it is dead! It must be b4 12noon odawise somebody go meet im ancestors that day! They wil then cut of the neck of the snake and tie the neck,so that while roasting the ofsprings of the snake wil nt escape through the neck due to the heat of the fire.It was interesting sha,growing as a kid in the village!
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2011
^^^ The weird things people EAT! angry
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by candylips(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2011
***pukes ***

thank God am a vegetarian

If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further. / In Kebbi, 71 Schoolgirls Hospitalised Over Food Poisoning / Detailed Picture Tutorials On How To Cook Snails.