Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Basic Changes To Consider In Your Diet That Will Improve Your Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Basic Changes To Consider In Your Diet That Will Improve Your Health (276 Views)

Basic Changes To Consider In Your Diet That Will Improve Your Health / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / One Diet That Can Cure Almost All Disease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basic Changes To Consider In Your Diet That Will Improve Your Health by Finestherbal(m): 3:24am On Aug 29, 2022
Basic Changes to Consider in Your Diet That Will Improve Your Health

1.Increase Intake of Vitamins

I usually discuss it in any health gathering or community that I find that taking enough vitamins is a fundamental step that each of us can take to prevent illnesses in our body. Vitamins A, C, and D enhance the performance of our body’s immune system. Once the immune system is well charged up, it will be able to resist viruses and diseases that cause sickness.

Among foods that are the source of Vitamins are fruits like Oranges, Mango, Lemon, Apple, Pineapple, and other citrus fruits; Vegetables like Spinach, Green leaves, and others; Green and red pepper, Potatoes, Nuts, and many others. You can read more on why you need Vitamin to boost your health here

2.Increase Fiber

Dietary fiber is an indigestible carbohydrate that is in two forms: soluble and insoluble. Soluble fiber, which is found in foods like oats, barley, legumes, citrus, apples, and some vegetables, dissolves in water to form a gel. It lowers cholesterol levels and regulates blood sugar.

While insoluble fiber makes the passage of other food items smooth in and around your gut. Fiber gives you more food satisfaction than usual and helps you to control your appetite.

3.Eat Healthy Fats Only

In mean health fats, should be the only fats you want in your body. Other fats are harmful to your health. Fats in general are of two forms, saturated and unsaturated fats. Unsaturated fats are the ones you should go for

Avocados, fishes, seafood, walnuts, cottonseed oils, and olive oil are the source of saturated fats. They improve your heart condition and smooth blood circulation. Unsaturated fats also regulate the cholesterol density in your body.

4.Eat Fresh Fish

Fresh fish is completely nutritious. It is rich in essential fats and calcium among other minerals that the body needs to maintain a healthy heart condition.

Fresh fish is also a source of quality protein that helps to rebuild damaged cells in the body and aid general growth in the body. Fresh fish also improve skin health.

5. Explore Fermented Foods

Consider foods like cheese, kefir, yogurt, tempeh, natto, kombucha, and other fermented foods that can give you nutritional pleasure. They could be rare food items but they are rich in nutrients that will help you grow well. Besides, they provide alternatives to food choices.

I believe you find these pieces of information educating and eye-opening. There are common habits or routine foods that need changes, perhaps, that change is what your health requires. Join my Wellness club to enjoy more educational health tips and remedies that will improve your wellness.

https://fhslifestylemagazine.com/basic-changes-to-consider-in-your-diet-that-will-improve-your-health

Our website address
www.finestherbalshop.com
Email address infor@finestherbalshop.com
Wellness club http://www.finestherbalwellnessclub.com
Holistic chase: http://holisticchase.com

Our social media platforms handles
Twitter:@finestherbal
Tiktok:@finestherbalshop
YouTube:finest herbal TV https://youtube.com/channel/UC4A2GuxeVmxE1-lblPs3YLg
LinkedIn: finest herbal shop
Quora: finest herbal shop LLC
Narialand: finestherbal
Facebook:finest Herbal recipes

Re: Basic Changes To Consider In Your Diet That Will Improve Your Health by OLOKOESHIN: 3:32am On Aug 29, 2022
Nice one
What are the examples of insoluble fibres?

You only listed examples of soluble fibres like oat and the likes

Secondly, I want to ask about groundnut oil, with the increments of food stuffs in market now. Over a month now I've been considering measured vegetables oil and I realized that when there's cold the oil used to be thick until I melt it with hot water b4 I could use it unlike the products like mamadoor that I did use b4 this high inflation in d country..hope those oil that gel together during cold weather doesn't have negative effect on health?.

These cold conditioned clumsy veg oils are also products of a company that they package in kegs as well b4 market women start measuring them for sales in the market
Re: Basic Changes To Consider In Your Diet That Will Improve Your Health by Akposkiz: 4:29am On Aug 29, 2022
Nice sharing!

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Have Dementia And Don’t Even Know It. / Who Can Explain / Increase Breast And Penis Size With This Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.