Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

"I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) (38948 Views)

A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix / What Food Is Forbidden In Your Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Farfalla(f): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Pocohantas right now cheesy

I was thinking the same thing! grin
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Cromagnon: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Demigod22:

Hahaha, our girls are making relationship purposeless, they are not ready to bring anything to the table.
is not just them o. It's all of them even up to china where woman boku pass man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf / COMPARE Prices Of Food Stuff In Nigeria. / Live Female Antelope Caught With Trap, To Be Sold For N5000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.