Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,472 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) (28629 Views)

Int’l Travels: Airfares Hit Rooftop In Nigeria As Ghanaians, Others Pay Less / Edo Woman & Her SUV Skid Off Muddy Sapele Benin Road, Plunge Into A Ditch / Anambra Women Pushing A Vehicle After It Broke Down On A Muddy Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by nesphil(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin grin grin

Bvlgari:
Lagos Traffic: Pregnant woman, others pay 500naira each to cross muddy road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU6yXaza34c
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by mbahdi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
See enjoyment to the Carriers
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by uthlaw: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bstoodo:
Vote for Peter Obi
watin peter obi go do....make ena rest abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by anonimi: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:
This is too comon in the EAST.

Since when did Ómóluabis start racing for the worst, instead of racing and benchmarking with the best?
Maybe you are not an Ómóluabi? Maybe
Is that how we race for the worst in IGR too?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by Osariemen12: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lagos, the most overrated slum in the history of mankind. Those who live in it are liable to die you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by guru90: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
I don't understand this country anymore..........
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by rusher14: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
anonimi:

All the other areas you are hailing Thiefnuibu for are not private land?
Why are you calling someone exactly what you yourself are

You responded because your conscience was pricking you.
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by DeleTaller: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
uthlaw:
Overhyped state!

You definitely don't know anything.... Lagos state share border with Ogun state and that muddy place is not even in Lagos state..... That place belongs to Ogun state , Ifo Local government.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by lagonovo: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
See them trooping out like ants, yet they all conveniently disappear when good projects and developments in Lagos are posted here... Sanwo-Olu is working patiently and will hurt you with more Eko o ni baje progress as we approach the end of the year grin
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by GamalNasser: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=116169010][/quote]

I stay around Lekki axis
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
This is madness
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by fredoooooo: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
uthlaw:
who de dere b4....come kano come enjoy life!

Enjoy ya kano ... you see me complain , I LOVE MY EKO
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by uthlaw: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
DeleTaller:

You definitely don't know anything.... Lagos state share border with Ogun state and that muddy place is not even in Lagos state..... That place belongs to Ogun state , Ifo Local government.
okay sir but still over hyped sir!
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by uthlaw: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
fredoooooo:

Enjoy ya kano ... you see me complain , I LOVE MY EKO
suffering and smiling,normal level.... Enjoy!
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by twilliamx(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Igbos are the worst kind of people, they always find a way to tribalize everything meanwhile the ewus will still leave their inhabitable and inhospitable place and come and still be insulting those that are accommodating to them. Even there whitewashed useless product called Peter Obi can not even dwell in their midst.. Such a useless lot
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
BigYash:
Where are those stupid "I built Lagos crew"

You will be surprised to see that they are the ones collecting the #500. Hungry urchins

Idiot read first...
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by toujurs: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu has developed lagos, i don't know what you are talking here. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
twilliamx:
Igbos are the worst kind of people, they always find a way to tribalize everything meanwhile the ewus will still leave their inhabitable and inhospitable place and come and still be insulting those that are accommodating to them. Even there whitewashed useless product called Peter Obi can not even dwell in their midst.. Such a useless lot

Idiot na ibo issue go kill u
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by fredoooooo: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
uthlaw:
suffering and smiling,normal level.... Enjoy!

Is it ya suffer ? Enjoyiu heaven .. leave us alone
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by BigYash: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=116169010][/quote] This one thinks its everyone that has his or her head, buried inside Tinubu's licking asshole grin Slave!
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by BigYash: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Idiot read first...
I reacted to the headline,so tell me what made you an idiot Mr slave?
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by Mikeiron78(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Some people were making money, you were running your mouth
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by jojothaiv(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Witness this shiiiii many years ago in Boundary, Ajeromi-Ifelodun.

Another reason, I bail out of Igando before the madness mess with my psyche.
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by wallarwallar(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Tinubus Lagos cheesy

Awon omo ale from the east
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by wallarwallar(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Don't know why some useless tribe can not stay in thier state
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by Kutunban: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Farid24224:
Must you mention the Hausa tribe? Why didn't they mention the others?!

Nigerians and tribalism ehn!!

Very derogatory walahi.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
If na Onitsha or the anti-SE favourite -ABA- this thread will turn into an Anti-obi/Igbo thread.

The color of hypocrisy is green and white
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by Allisgud: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
This is the Ibadan expressway they have been working on for decade,why can they make it a 4 lane road
Re: Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) by BePrepared: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Is04970:
Lagos is a coastal city and as such issue of flooding isn't unusual.
Here is how people cross the erosion ridden redmudland in Anambra Nigeria.

So you gave a sound defense for Lagos as coastal city, but no excuse for Anambra.

Receive sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vandals Damage Lagos-Ibadan Railway Track, Trains Forced To Stop In Bush / Truck Suffers Brake Failure, Crushes Woman To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.