Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation (40448 Views)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by wolebest: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wetin be the Koko?
Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by Mcbayo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
crossfm:
Hmm.

Wonder's shall never end in Nigeria.
Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by inoki247: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
maasoap:

No be India some gangs dey operate police station for many years before dem burst dem?

Na India I also read say someone open another bank branch dey run am without the knowledge of the real bank unless say na fake News sha....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by Ikea81: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Free the guy to do his business abeg. Afterall you met the owners who deposited the corpes there..

5 Likes

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by techWriter3: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Damnnn dis Damnnn I tell say na mortuary he go be just that him nor get licence to operate

2 Likes

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by marshmonii: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lionize:
It's a mprruaey then, though not approved. How many businesses are approvwd in Nigeria? If you confirm from the owners of the corpse that they deposited their dead, just warn the guy to go an register the morgue. Na part of hustling. He has the experience and I guess his services are cheap.

Sounds like one of them
Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by Bbox450: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Who we go believe now
Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by Dingdongbells(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blood of Jonah. Thank God I didn't see the pics so I can sleep well this night. Very very disturbing pictures.
Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by doublecross(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sirlins:
Omoh na by men of Benz and range ..... nothing u fit tell me wey go make me say no be them see wetin Dem do my fellow humans chaiii human being is the most dangerous animal in the world
wetin this one det talk sef

1 Like

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by wisdom042(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
There's more to this there's something u guys ain't telling us cos if the place was an unregistered mortuary while were the people in that neighborhood surprised when the police identified the place? I need more clarity on these if not all this talk are meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
He was used as scape goat so others can register

1 Like

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by DrObum(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
I guess the man was running an unregistered mortuary.

Nigeria police wan knack the matter akpako so they can extort the man well.

Simply investigate the man, charge him if found suspicious or channel him to do the right thing and get regulated and registered.

2 Likes

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by SonofGod231: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Stewped Country...Juju shrine don turn morgue....Soon Nigeria would be an ethics free zone.

1 Like

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Sirlins:
Omoh na by men of Benz and range ..... nothing u fit tell me wey go make me say no be them see wetin Dem do my fellow humans chaiii human being is the most dangerous animal in the world

Your stupidity no go end abi
Na y ur life useless like that.

3 Likes

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by Musauzor(m): 12:26am On Aug 30, 2022
The guy's business competitors just invited the already biased and corrupt police to deal with this guy. Abeg make una leave the man joor. Na morgue he is operating although without license.

2 Likes

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2022
Jeeezz
May God help us.
Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by kingxsamz(m): 1:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Lol, I felt it was some morgue that didn't have the license or authority to operate.
Sometimes it's best to chill and wait for reports than going with the crowd when news break.

1 Like

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by donem: 1:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Sirlins:
A close examination will establish the fact, that is an embalment home Aka low budget mortuary, all the corpse gat name tally on their necks, see the corpse nah very unfortunate looking, deposited by poor relatives. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by TheAlchemist: 1:19am On Aug 30, 2022
SIde hustle mortuary attendant, real hustle traditionalist will know...
Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by Nasri100(m): 1:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Sirlins:

You are a very stupid human being. No iota of scene.

There was no point in bringing such a sensitive picture here. That is why they made another thread for graphic videos.

Stupid fool. I hate you so much bastard!

People react to these things very seriously. Some Nigerians are just insensitive bastards

If this was Reddit you would have been banned immediately.

Cc Seun Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by Kobojunkie: 1:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Islie:
However, the principal suspect, Gabriel Otu, later reported and made statements, and some other hospitals and mortuaries were equally visited and the following facts emerged.

“The principal suspect didn’t acquire formal training but only worked at different mortuaries as a mortuary attendant. He doesn’t have the certificate to practice as a mortician or any certification from the traditional board, ministry of health, ministry of environment, or any other appropriate certification.

“The building utilised by him was not certified nor approved by the ministry of health or environment. Other facts revealed is that the mortuary is not a layout for trado-medical institution.”
Mummified remains? Did he kill them abi wetin? undecided
Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 1:40am On Aug 30, 2022
Useless government, no proactiveness it is now they are asking people to register or present their registration because of what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Nasri100:

You are a very stupid human being. No iota of scene.

There was no point in bringing such a sensitive picture here. That is why they made another thread for graphic videos.

Stupid fool. I hate you so much bastard!

People react to these things very seriously. Some Nigerians are just insensitive bastards

If this was Reddit you would have been banned immediately.

Cc Seun Lalasticlala
You also deserve ban with all the insults you are raining on him. No difference between the two of you.

2 Likes

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by Nasri100(m): 1:46am On Aug 30, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You also deserve ban with all the insults you are raining on him. No difference between the two of you.

You don’t think the profanity was on purpose to force these unresponsive admins to react?

Do you think I am bluffing if we go down together?

That’s the whole point. I would have done something to save people. That’s the whole point of living. Of service to humanity.

What have you done recently to help your own community, BLACK NIGGA?

1 Like

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by mrkings84(m): 2:06am On Aug 30, 2022
We know say na one bad belle person go report that man to the authority that he has no license.
May even be one off his envious colleagues.

3 Likes

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by goslowgoslow(m): 2:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Nasri100:

You don’t think the profanity was on purpose to force these unresponsive admins to react?

Do you think I am bluffing if we go down together?

That’s the whole point. I would have done something to save people. That’s the whole point of living. Of service to humanity.

What have you done recently to help your own community, BLACK NIGGA?
You comment shows that you are not mentally stable, please see a psychiatrist ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by Nasri100(m): 3:07am On Aug 30, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You comment shows that you are not mentally stable, please see a psychiatrist ASAP.

Isn’t this one of those suffering and smiling APC fan boys who wrote this about Peter Obi supporters.

“ Na so some Obidient dey also do ..all of them no get sense.”

BMC!

Mate you live in Nigeria and facing one of the harshest regime in modern history with a depreciating currency and very high cost of living.

I can bet your bank account hasn’t seen $1000 this year

You are literally surviving and managing. Probably ate once yesterday to save cost?

Shouldn’t you be the one to see a psychiatrist to help you survive this hell hole you are in?

Lmafo these suffering lots just sit and talk tough on the internet. He say na psychiatrist.

Do you even have funds to see one in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation by sylve11: 5:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Sirlins:

shocked shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel / Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! / 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.