Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Pays Tribute To Uncle Sam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goodluck Jonathan Pays Tribute To Uncle Sam (760 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. / Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Pays Tribute To Uncle Sam by knoxranger: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2011
It is no more news that a movie Icon Sam Loco Efe has passed on to the great beyond, but the news apparently new is that our go slow government headed by lead go slower himself Ebele Goodluck Jonathan only deemed it fit to shower praises and encomiums upon the icon after his demise. My argument is if truly there was sincerity of purpose in the encomiums, why do it posthumously?. why wait for him to die before singing his praises?. there are lots of vagabonds in government that do not stand near Uncle Sam Loco Efe that have being giving national awards of OON, CFR, GCE, PHD,WAEC, JAMB, GCON etc. Yet he was not giving in his life time, albeit i expect he gets one in death, I am very sure Uncle Sam will definitely laugh at the folly of the Nigeria government even in his grave when eventually he hear say dem dash one. He'll be like "i know say dis people dey wait make i die b4 dem dash me GCNMC" ( Grand Commander of Nigeria Movies and Comedy).

Moderator, find chance for this topic on front row, This is a National Issue.

SOURCE: http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/08/08/sam-loco-was-an-accomplished-artiste-and-gifted-performer-jonathan/

(1) (Reply)

Baba Suwe In Tears As Judge Order Immediate Release (exclusive Pics Inside) / Kelly Rowland, Confirms That Beyonce Is Expecting A Girl! / Beyonce’s Pregnant Habits Are Like All Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.