Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Is Chipper And Luno Executing A Scam - A Case For My Missing #7000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Chipper And Luno Executing A Scam - A Case For My Missing #7000 (492 Views)

2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) / Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Chipper And Luno Executing A Scam - A Case For My Missing #7000 by ZeroOneTribe: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2022
So on the 25th of July, 2022, I transferred N7000 to afrivoulchers to fund my Luno wallet. Unfortunately, I made a mistake, the amount I was supposed to sent is #7140 to cover the transaction fee of #140.
So Afrivoulchers indicated that the fund was not complete so it's been refunded.
Upto date, the money is not back in my chipper account or Luno wallet.

I've been back and forth with the support of Luno and Chipper.

Afrivouchers hasn't replied since I started contacting them.

Is there a scam at play here?

See screenshots

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Nigerians With Valid Visas Were Turned Back At Dubai Airport - Abike / US Court Releases Evidence Linking Bola Tinubu To Drug Trafficking, Money Launde / How Drunk Soldier Crushed Army General To Death Inside Lagos Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.