Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/2022 (228 Views)

The One In Babylon Ceased To Become "President" 31/08/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 31/08/2017) Divine Wisdom / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/2022 by dallyemmy: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 31ST 2022

THEME: TAKE CARE OF PASTORS

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/2022 by dallyemmy: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/08/2022 by dallyemmy: 4:00am On Aug 31, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Wednesday, August 31, 2022)*

*TAKE CARE OF PASTORS*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for all Your pastors, faithfully and dutifully committed to Your service, day and night, in Your vineyard.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, give me the grace to be generous and kind to my pastor, as Your representative in our midst, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, You have commissioned Your pastor to bless us; please, don't let me do anything that will attract his curses or make him withhold his blessings from me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, don't let me become too familiar with Your pastor sent into our midst, as to take him for granted, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me not to wait for my pastor to request for help before I give to him; give me the grace to be sensitive to his needs, and give to him before he opens his mouth to ask, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, as the man of God labours to bless us day and night, please, give me the grace to also pray for him to succeed, because his success is our success too, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, put the seed, financial and material, that I will sow regularly into the life of my pastor into my hands, and let him not lack any good thing, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, meet my pastor at the points of his needs, financially, materially and spirituality, at all times, and reward him abundantly for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is So Sweet / Another Scientific Miracle In The Quran: Why We Have 4 Heart Chambers / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, October 28,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.