Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Who Is Responsible Hitv Or Dstv - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Responsible Hitv Or Dstv (738 Views)

NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles / Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure / Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible Hitv Or Dstv by harpo(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2007
All of a sudden we cant have the pleasure of watchng as much matches of our favourite premiership football because someone felt the monopoly enjoyed was too much, why couldnt the right thing be done fight a monopoly the way it should be create a competitive environment.

I heard that hitv only shows just one match, how has that helped us to ease our nerves and look forward to the weekend, we might as well go back to bbc on radio to follow the matches.

Please i need someone to give me a real and tru insight on where d players (Hi&Ds) stands

PLEASE WHO EVER IS RESPONSIBLE SHOULD FIX THIS NOT LATER BUT NOW,
Re: Who Is Responsible Hitv Or Dstv by const6(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2007
Guy, either read news or talk with intelligent people, HITV do not show one match a week, they show 8 good matches, its the local tv stations that show just one and you beloved DSTV show 2, so please get informed.

DSTV my axx

(1) (Reply)

Time Up Golden Eaglet / How Good Is The Current Nigeria Team And Can They Mount A Serious Challenge In G / Super Eagles Vs Golden Eaglet (october 24 2007)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.