Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Hello Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello Business Owners (228 Views)

Hello, Business Owners Are You Struggling With Sales? Learn Few Ads Tips / Hello Business Minded People, Here Are Books That You Can Read This Weekend! / Hello Business Men I Need Your Opinion On Nairaland Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Business Owners by lanocconsulting: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2022
It’s no longer news, the grappling inflation and effect on economies globally. And as a business owner, I’m sure one way or the other you have been affected by the inflation. The constant increase in prices is affecting basically every facet of life. But the good news is that as a business owner, especially SMEs there are few tricks to keep our business above waters in these trying times.

BE FLEXIBLE
If there’s one of thing you should realize not just only as a business owner, but a person generally, it is that nothing is constant and the only constant thing is change itself, so to succeed in business you should be able to apply flexibility to management, adjustment to changing trend in global and local market scene is a key to navigate the inflation tide.

CUT DOWN ON EXPENSES
Now is the perfect time to review your business spending and make necessary adjustments, go over your administrative expenses and cut down so unnecessary expenses also sort out alternative and cheaper brands for purchases.

ADJUST THE PRICES OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
A lot of your clients or customers might kick against it, but it is a practical solution to caution the inflation tide and keep businesses afloat, Now will be the best time to take a keen look at the services you offer or the product you sale and review the prices upward to match the current economic tide.
Has your business being affected, how and what are the steps you are taking to manage the global economic crisis?
PS we offer freelance accounting and bookkeeping services for businesses, which is one of the excellent ways to reduce administrative costs. Our services are cost friendly and you get value for money.
you can DM me or WhatsApp me on 0.8.1.6.7.5.5.4.2.0.7

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New See - 10,000mt Vessel Needed For Hire- 1 Year / Start Profitable Bedsheet Business With As Low As 50k / Telcos Threaten To Cut Off USSD Services Over Banks’ N80 Billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.