Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,795 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Labour Of Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Labour Of Love (165 Views)

God Almighty, Help My Wife...she's Presently In The Labour Of Birthing Our First / Day 3: Prayers For The Labour Of My Hands / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Labour Of Love by jonatoye(m): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Labour of Love

WORD FOR TODAY
The labour of love is the labour that has to do with great sacrifice like that of Christ. All the labour of love towards God and His name are the only things that will pass onward when we are forgotten!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For God is not unjust to forget your work and labour of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister." (Hebrews 6:10 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Several men left their country, parents, relatives, businesses, careers, and jobs just because they wanted to extend the love of Christ to people they weren't related to or even know. Some broke their engagement and others accepted to be infected with deadly diseases just to fulfill this course.

These people are the major reasons why several places in the world have schools, hospitals and other amenities; apart from the fact that their work brings people to the knowledge of God and also brings an end to several traditions which involves killing human beings for sacrifice.

The sepulchre of many of them lies across the world in a locality other than theirs. These people by now have seen the Lord and most of their work testifies about their good works even after they are forgotten.

You also, God demands your sacrifice of love and commitment to His name, people and course. God is not unjust to forget the labour of your love.

+ What would be said of you? On what basis will the Lord reward you?

Lord! I receive the grace to live for you all the days of my life in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
The Lord is not ignorant of the labour of your love and will not overlook you for reward!!!

Have a Superb Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There So Many Christian Denominations? / Daily Text, Jw.org / There Are Lies In The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.