Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone (26597 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud / Liberian Lady Almost Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Rach310(f): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Owologbo:

One idiot flashed me two days ago.
He said he mistakingly sent me 2k airtime. I dropped the call to check if I have any text message, nothing.
I called back to warned him to never in his life call my line again and dropped the call.
same tactics
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Raregem9000(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2022
My wife received this same message sometimes last year as well. She send the card back to the man and the man was saying his son would like to appreciate her for what she did but she told the man not to worry and she hung up the call
CALCULUS16:
No be today. I was called by those people too, they just sent two wrong recharge card numbers.
I even saved the conversation I had with the man on phone and started telling people about it, but i have deleted it.
I became conscious of the man's intention when I saw the message which says *use this card for your transport when coming for ifa festival* and also during our conversation , I heard a background words from a man who was on another call with someone saying incantation in Yoruba.
That's how I cursed the man and told him never to call me again

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by CALCULUS16: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Raregem9000:
My wife received this same message sometimes last year as well. She send the card back to the man and the man was saying his son would like to appreciate her for what she did but she told the man not to worry and she hung up the call

Thank God for her. They are ritualistic scammers
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Ayobeck(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2022
This type of way,was so long ,the papa on d phone,wi b praying, aswear those card are not valid card,,idiot pple
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Chiraq77(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2022
it is true
I got the same call with the same format,Na Only God Save Me
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by OgaDeyVex: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2022
People With little faith
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Omakraid(f): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2022
They used this same format for my colleague, thank God we were there to warn him and it happened just as we explained it to him. They said baba want to thank him.. Funny enough he has never heard of that method of ritual killing before
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by BigYash: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Lusheyi:
E dey Gotv and DStv o
Abi o grin
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by BolajiKA2: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Na true she dey yan oo
The same thing occurs to me some weeks back, the same format, but I desired to play along to know where they're heading at... After the pure water, prayer ( which I never obeyed), he later said they will need some money to do some stuff and I said it was okay, he should send an account, I never send the money but told them I did and they keep asking me to check if it was successful on my side because it was pos account details I was given... I think what they are after is money I don't know of the voice because it never happened to me or maybe because I played along...
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Awesomeking: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2022
SmithRussell:
Chief it’s a lie... most victims are just ashamed of admitting that they’ve been played, and they just blame “juju”.

It happened to a very close friend of mine last year, and when I asked her, she actually told me what she was thinking throughout the “hypnosis” process, and I realized that she had her own mind all the way and the problem was not any juju, but greed, ignorance, fear, the belief that problems were spiritual and so many BS that are easily avoided with a logical mind.

And btw, their aim is not to kill anybody, but to make you send money for the items needed for prayers to change some things that the “father” is going to see about your life. Not to remotely kill you undecided
i am speaking from experience here,you are guaging someone elses experience...it legit almost happened to me..its like a downing feeling similar to being sedated,like a slow trance...the moment the guy asked my tribe because he wanted to know the tribe of a person so honest enough to send back airtime..i coulr feel myself slipping..i immediately ended the call..just cuz u havent experienced something doesn't mean it doesnt exist
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by greatnationmedi(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Antimarraige:
Lies from the pit of hell
Oga, e dey happen well well, e don happen to people I know
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by litaninja(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lol. No be me go talk am o

mediclife1987:

Hmm, this one wey you dey mention Ikorodu and I dey go find work for there so?
I wan even settle for there for the next 1year.
Shey I no dey do myself so?
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by beekyynd: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Everyone saying is not true is very stupid and ignorant. I have experienced it first hand. It happened to my friend.
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Tunjibalogun: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rach310:
It's very true,I had same experience but the moment the scammer said one Baba wants to pray for me I smelt something fishy and decided to cut the call, this happened in 2019.
Everyone has had this experience and nothing ever happens. Leave this shit
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Mikeiron78(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
You mean to tell me that they are now scamming voices? Try to stop yelling on the phone, they can hear you clearly,lol
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Equity15(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
slimfairboy:
grin
Lol! I have received calls like this twice. I even listened and answered numerous amen to all their prayers till the end. I'm still here typing �
exactly same here. And I'm not very religious
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by socialmediaman: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
WINDSOW:
People like you only rant. If he sure for you, go destroy a mini shrine in your neighbourhood and come back and type here.
Whether you believe or otherwise, juju dey!!!

Windsow Come and see juju grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7309058/man-shocked-water-mysteriously-gushes
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by nwabueze1999(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
This is their number

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Uqw1: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by ohiz2007(m): 2:45am On Sep 03, 2022
ivolt:
Fake news.

It's real as I experienced similar thing last year but since I have heard about this scamming/ritualistic plans before hand, I just blocked the number
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by ivolt: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
ohiz2007:

It's real as I experienced similar thing last year but since I have heard about this scamming/ritualistic plans before hand, I just blocked the number
There is a difference between receiving a scam call and claiming to lost your voice.
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by shegs2009(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Their ignorance is bliss compared to yours, in your attempt to sound so cool, educated and refined. You sound really foolish, because for a fact stuff like this ain't new in our society, they happen daily! So you mean you haven't come across tales of peeps being hypnotized from the phone.

There are rules and principles in the spirit world, there are certain incantations and spells that these niggas, that's if you let them finish casting, tales effect immediately, it may sound unbelievable bit it is very true and can be very effective as well, though the effects may vary depending on the realm of your own spirit as a person and where you belong. As Omo ile wey i be I have personal experiences and third party experiences as well, Empirical facts! Don't think that people just sit up and make a thousand calls a day for nothing , common you can't be that stupid. People fall prey at the end of the day.

All man to his own sha. I pray say you go jam one day sha. Your English go change by then..

Seriously I believe all you said but the funny thing is I have experience this format but after speaking with the baba nothing happened to me and he said I should call him back maybe later I just I said yes but I did not call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos / Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan / Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.