Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Fortune Football - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fortune Football (854 Views)

Fortune Rabbit Investors Have Been Scammed / Fortune Rabit / PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fortune Football by johnnydiamond(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello, guys is been a while and I know you all have missed me. now if you love football and you're a fan of one of the biggest clubs in the world, I will ask how much you've made from being a fan? If the answer is nothing then this is for you!

Here is an opportunity to turn your passion into daily cash with a guarantee of funds back if ever you have any doubt.

Once you register with this.... https://j.ftfb.vip/go/NG?u=54375167&sid=&c=NG&s=cp&lang=EN&ch=24&cl=54

You will get 20 dollars start up fee! chat me up so I can show you how is done!!

Let's make money and remember don't be too greedy don't invest more than you can and also don't ever borrow to invest that's very bad now let's make some money!!

After registering if you have questions chat me on WhatsApp 08160356672
Re: Fortune Football by johnnydiamond(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
You want to know if is paying yes is paying and fast!!! Once you register reach to me so you get the link to join the main group guys!!!lets make this morning as e dey hot!! quote author=johnnydiamond post=116224394]Hello, guys is been a while and I know you all have missed me. now if you love football and you're a fan of one of the biggest clubs in the world, I will ask how much you've made from being a fan? If the answer is nothing then this is for you!

Here is an opportunity to turn your passion into daily cash with a guarantee of funds back if ever you have any doubt.

Once you register with this.... https://j.ftfb.vip/go/NG?u=54375167&sid=&c=NG&s=cp&lang=EN&ch=24&cl=54

You will get 20 dollars start up fee! chat me up so I can show you how is done!!

Let's make money and remember don't be too greedy don't invest more than you can and also don't ever borrow to invest that's very bad now let's make some money!!

After registering if you have questions chat me on WhatsApp 08160356672[/quote]

Re: Fortune Football by johnnydiamond(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2022
This is a new month and many people have being paid oooo don't finish that money!!! Think of investment that can increase your daily and monthly income!! If you are being paid 20k today invest 5k now and by the end of this month you will see why investment is way better just with your phone! quote author=johnnydiamond post=116224394]Hello, guys is been a while and I know you all have missed me. now if you love football and you're a fan of one of the biggest clubs in the world, I will ask how much you've made from being a fan? If the answer is nothing then this is for you!

Re: Fortune Football by johnnydiamond(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2022
This system is amazingly built, the structure is beautiful. Now most people complain about system crashing and all, often time is because some people use this systems for money laundery and too much money in a system and cause a crash! Believe it or not some company didn't plan to shut down! Like for instance 86fb people had 500 million naira or more in an online business is that normal?? Me I lost 5 million naira in that system but is in the past now! Here this company fortune football created a system that will limit your investment and many more so you have to go through process, each level has a limit until you get to the next so if you like invest one million you still have to go through the process this way the company can last longer! Some people register don't invest it's a waste of time!! Register and and invest at least 10$ chat me up let's make money together see you soon! quote author=johnnydiamond post=116224394]Hello, guys is been a while and I know you all have missed me. now if you love football and you're a fan of one of the biggest clubs in the world, I will ask how much you've made from being a fan? If the answer is nothing then this is for you!

Re: Fortune Football by johnnydiamond(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Good money great minds!! Is another amazing day to do great things and make more money!!! I see few people registering but it should not end there because is of no use, that you registered doesn't give you money but if you work with me you'll make money Now I need 20 people that will register and fund their accounts! Instantly with at least 10$, and fellow what I do and after 1 month if you don't make at least 150$ I will refund your 10$. Register with the link then chat me up let's make money

https://j.ftfb.vip/go/NG?u=54375167&sid=&c=NG&s=cp&lang=EN&ch=24&cl=54

Chat me 08160356672!

johnnydiamond:
Hello, guys is been a while and I know you all have missed me. now if you love football and you're a fan of one of the biggest clubs in the world, I will ask how much you've made from being a fan? If the answer is nothing then this is for you!

After registering if you have questions chat me on WhatsApp 08160356672

Re: Fortune Football by johnnydiamond(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Now you have a business that can help you make passive income with guarantee!!! What's stopping you 15 more people to go then my deal is off!!
johnnydiamond:
Good money great minds!! Is another amazing day to do great things and make more money!!! I see few people registering but it should not end there because is of no use, that you registered doesn't give you money but if you work with me you'll make money Now I need 20 people that will register and fund their accounts! Instantly with at least 10$, and fellow what I do and after 1 month if you don't make at least 150$ I will refund your 10$. Register with the link then chat me up let's make money

https://www.ftfb.vip?s=cp&lang=EN&ch=24&cl=54

Chat me 08160356672!

Re: Fortune Football by johnnydiamond(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Why are you not in any online business? I've been scammed lot of time!!! I don't want do again... That's what is in a lot of person's mind!! Now while all that is true, is also true that people made good money and are still making money online!!!

Will you let yourself quit or lose opportunity that can help you survive the economy of the country!!! The difference between the one that made money and the one that lose money is "timing" you know sometimes people go all the way to give you all the details of their company and still shut down after 1 or 2 months!! My advise is get in on time, withdraw your profit and enjoy the ride as long or short as it takes!!!

I'm inviting you to enjoy the ride with me!!!

Register and deposit 10$ and chat me up believe me! the timing is right!! This time

Peace!!!!!!
johnnydiamond:
Now you have a business that can help you make passive income with guarantee!!! What's stopping you 15 more people to go then my deal is off!!

Re: Fortune Football by johnnydiamond(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2022
I discovered that people are more interested when a business crash more than when people are making money in the business! They are just waiting to hear is no longer paying then my phone will be ringing up and down, messages in my WhatsApp. Now you have a business that is paying very well and I even gave a guaranty of refund on your start up capital if things should go side ways some will register and will not fund others will see it and scroll past it!!! Well is your choice!!!

One thing I know for sure is that sooner than later you'll get tired of the peanut you're being paid monthly!!!

Take this opportunity now and start your millionaire walk!!!

Register with the link you see here and fund your account then chat me up!!! Don't chat me if you've not fund your account!

I have people that are still asking questions for a month now and have not fund there account. If you are this kind of person avoid me thank you!!! Becoming rich or poor is your choice I'm already on my way to finance freedom!!quote author=johnnydiamond post=116309796]Good money great minds!! Is another amazing day to do great things and make more money!!! I see few people registering but it should not end there because is of no use, that you registered doesn't give you money but if you work with me you'll make money Now I need 20 people that will register and fund their accounts! Instantly with at least 10$, and fellow what I do and after 1 month if you don't make at least 150$ I will refund your 10$. Register with the link then chat me up let's make money

Chat me 08160356672!

[/quote]
Re: Fortune Football by johnnydiamond(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Withdrawal pouring in daily and weekly what are you waiting for let's make this money!!!

Are you tired of working for nothing join me today. This is an opportunity to be your own boss..

10k, 20k can change it all for you join the winning team today!!!!

Register with this link and chat me up now let's make this money!!

johnnydiamond:
I discovered that people are more interested when a business crash more than when people are making money in the business! They are just waiting to hear is no longer paying then my phone will be ringing up and down, messages in my WhatsApp. Now you have a business that is paying very well and I even gave a guaranty of refund on your start up capital if things should go side ways some will register and will not fund others will see it and scroll past it!!! Well is your choice!!!

One thing I know for sure is that sooner than later you'll get tired of the peanut you're being paid monthly!!!

Take this opportunity now and start your millionaire walk!!!

Register with the link you see here and fund your account then chat me up!!! Don't chat me if you've not fund your account!

I have people that are still asking questions for a month now and have not fund there account. If you are this kind of person avoid me thank you!!! Becoming rich or poor is your choice I'm already on my way to finance freedom!!quote author=johnnydiamond post=116309796]Good money great minds!! Is another amazing day to do great things and make more money!!! I see few people registering but it should not end there because is of no use, that you registered doesn't give you money but if you work with me you'll make money Now I need 20 people that will register and fund their accounts! Instantly with at least 10$, and fellow what I do and after 1 month if you don't make at least 150$ I will refund your 10$. Register with the link then chat me up let's make money

Chat me 08160356672!

Re: Fortune Football by johnnydiamond(m): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Fortune football is still doing the most!!!!! If you're looking for passive income, you're in the right place use the link to register and find your account with just 5k and you're good to go!!!! More withdrawal is still coming in!!! Use the link
johnnydiamond:

Chat me 08160356672!

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Investor Needed / Stock Broker Needed In Ph Or Ib / Oceanic Bank Share Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.