Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Would You Flip This Property For Profit On A 15 Year Lease. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Would You Flip This Property For Profit On A 15 Year Lease. (191 Views)

*Own This Property with A Plot Of Land and N8million.* call 08141869662 / You Can Own This Property If You have N25million. Call 08141869662 / Get N6,000,000 Commission TODAY ; Buy Or Sell This Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Flip This Property For Profit On A 15 Year Lease. by derwin(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
What would you do with a 1 Bedroom apartment if you were given the chance to own it for 15 years?

The answer you give will tell if you're cut out for the Real Estate business world.

And what if your answer didn't show that you're cut out for the real estate business world , what can you do?

Well, the fact that you're still reading actually tells that; You're interested and you're open to learning how it can be done.

And to be honest, this is the mindset you need to go from Novice to Mastery" an open teachable mind.

So how can you own an apartment for 15 years, Is it free?

Free? Is it for Garri, is it for rice? Is it for Beans or Dodo?

What I'm about to share with you is a system by which with an outright payment of 7.5M you can own a 1 Bedroom apartment on a 15 years long lease.

Good 15 years! And the areas I'm talking about are The best locations where people will beg you to become your tenants. I'm talking of areas like;

Yaba,
Gbagada
Ogudu
Ilupeju.

How can you flip this into real hard cash? You got 15 years! What can you do?
How can 7.5M become 40-50M in 15 years?

You remember what I said at the beginning about having a Real estate investors mind, this is where it comes to play..

I'll give you 3 free ways you can do this business;

You can decide to play it safe by putting it up on a yearly rental. The Average price for rent in the aforementioned location is 900k-1M. In 15 years you can make back an extra 5-6M, not bad after all you didn't have to do anything apart from rent it out. You may even get an extra 2M on your initial 5-6M if you maintained the property well and increased your rent.

Secondly, you can decide to service it and out it up for a monthly rental. Here you; put the necessary things in the apartment like
- Bed
- furniture
- refrigerator
- Gen ..
Etc.

All the tenant needs to do is just come with their small luggage. They fuel the gen themselves and pay for electricity too.
You can charge them 200-300k per month
When you multiply that amount by a year, you already know what you're making in profits.

The last option would be,
Make it a fully serviced apartment and use it for a Shortlet. In this scenario, you provide all services for your guests, they only pay you daily and can stay for 3 days, 1 week or some months.

The difference between number 2 and 3 is; in number 2 the clients manage their service themselves and the price is lower, but in number 3, the owners devices and charges the guest for comfort.

Now he can charge as high as 40-45k per day. But your apartment must be Luxurious and we'll maintained to keep getting patronage.

So you may be thinking which option is better for me?

Well.... I'll say, the option that's comfortable for you is the best option. After all, what's the best way to invest 7.5 million for more returns?

But if you asked me for my opinion, I'd tell you to choose options 2 or 3

My reasons... Monthly or daily cash flow!

This opportunity may never come again, so do not allow this wonderful offer pass you bye!

With less than 7 units left ,you can afford to procrastinate on this!

So why not contact me now for an inspection and Purchase?

Lest I forget: there are no hidden charges, all to pay is ;

7.5M
10% Agency fee,
5% Legal fee.

And it's all your for 15 years!!

And if you want me to consult for you on how to run options 2 or 3, we can schedule a paid consultation section, here I'll guide you step by step on how to turn this into a cash cow, and I'll work with you for 1 month to ensure that you stand well.

For inspection and purchase, get in touch with me via whatsapp or call: 07062907130

To your 15 years of Real Estate financial success.
Re: How Would You Flip This Property For Profit On A 15 Year Lease. by derwin(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Still available in the market.

You have 15 years to own this property and flip it for cash before 15 years elapses.

Call or WhatsApp for inspection: 07062907130

(1) (Reply)

A Spacious Mini Flat Renting For N1.9M In Ikate, Lekki / Save Yourself From Housing Problem And Create Another Source Of Income / Fantasy Brown: What Kind Of Stone Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.