Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,359 members, 7,850,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo (1047 Views)

Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is better than delima Ronaldo / Why Cristiano Ronaldo Rejoined Manchester United / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by kenzysmith: 5:14am On Sep 01, 2022
I watch both coaches and fans shouting real ronaldo bla bla let me end this debate today

Ronaldo spend 7yrs in Italy with inter and ac combined he scored 59goals
Cristiano spend just 3 yrs Italy he scored 105goals at the age of 34-36

Delima spent 7yrs in Spain for Barcelona n Madrid combined he scored 184 goals

It took just 3yrs in Spain for ronaldo to scored 188 goals

Delima 3 baloon do or
Ronaldo 5 baloon do or

Delima is not Cristiano mate and is an insult to even put both in same brackets the stats are there for us to see d gap is too much

In terms of skills Cristiano skill is more deadly than delima at d time he was at manutd

Pele and ronaldo should be in the same brackets

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by thesicilian: 5:46am On Sep 01, 2022
There's no reason to even compare, Cristiano Ronaldo is miles ahead of de Lima.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by Vinnie2000(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2022
See the OP with his funny analysis.

Ronaldo played for Inter milan from 1997-2002, but was injured for almost 3years thru out his time in Italy.

Then he played for Real madrid from 2002-2007. Apart from his first 2 seasons, he suffered lots of injuries in the other ones!

Go and watch him@PSV around 1995 or @Barca in 19961997 season when he was just 21yrs.

If not those injuries, He is far Better dan Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo!

OP, If u take dis Yeye argument to Veteran Football analysts, dey will Slap ur back head!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by Creamypie(m): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2022
kenzysmith:
I watch both coaches and fans shouting real ronaldo bla bla let me end this debate today

Ronaldo spend 7yrs in Italy with inter and ac combined he scored 59goals
Cristiano spend just 3 yrs Italy he scored 105goals at the age of 34-36

Delima spent 7yrs in Spain for Barcelona n Madrid combined he scored 184 goals

It took just 3yrs in Spain for ronaldo to scored 188 goals

Delima 3 baloon do or
Ronaldo 5 baloon do or

Delima is not Cristiano mate and is an insult to even put both in same brackets the stats are there for us to see d gap is too much

In terms of skills Cristiano skill is more deadly than delima at d time he was at manutd

Pele and ronaldo should be in the same brackets
no let me curse you this morning. C.ronaldo can never be Da lima mate. Da Lima focus na to win world cup. In all 4 attempts, in his carrier, Brazil went to final 3 times, won it twice... Single Handedly dismantling Germany, scoring both goals in his second world cup win(he was also highest scorer in that tournament on 2002. Then, quarter final once(he was also the highest goal scorer in this particular one in 2006 ). One world cup equal to 10 champions league. Mind you,da lima no be tapper of ball to net oh. That average Defenders were professional ones like Thuram, desally, Walter Samuel, cannavaro,iniesta, tarino west, Fernando couto, radebe,Sol Campbell,, hierro, campo, cafu, dunga, jaap Stam,Samuel 0sei kuffor. ronaldo and messi can't perform one third of his capacity with any of the above. The least effective of the above was like van dijk of 2020, just imagine playing against normal van dijk as 4 defenders.

5 Likes

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by OJEEMAH(m): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2022
This CR7 asslickers and hypocrisy na 5 & 6.

According to una, Balon D’or no fit determine who be the GOAT cos Messi get more but as e reach to compare Ronaldo De Lima & Cristiano Ronaldo, you still use Balon D’or buttress your points.

6 Likes

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by kenzysmith: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Ronaldo played for Inter milan from 1997-2002, but was injured for almost 3years thru out his time in Italy.

Then he played for Real madrid from 2002-2007. Apart from his first 2 seasons, he suffered lots of injuries in the other ones!

Go and watch him@PSV around 1995 or @Barca in 19961997 season when he was just 21yrs.

OP, If u take dis Yeye argument to Veteran Football analysts, dey will Slap ur back head!
oga stop adding lies to ur argument Ronaldo did not had any injuries at Madrid I am not a kid am 28yrs I watch games back then Cristiano Ronaldo is miles ahead. Jealousy won't make u see the truth
Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by AutosAbuja: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2022
The fake ronaldo is not even half as good as the original Ronaldo's left foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2022
If football greatness were to be solely based on stats, then Cesc Fabregas will be better than Iniesta. Lampard and De Bruyne will be better than Zidane. Even Bruno Fernandez will rank higher than Scholes.

So many factors you did not consider. Serie A of the 90s was the toughest league in the world and produced the most Ballon dor winners from Van basten to Roberto Baggio to George weah to R9 to Zidane. 70% of world best award winners in the 90s were from Serie A.

Serie A of now is where EPL failures like Lukaku and Sanchez win Serie A player of the season. Where none of the teams can barely make it to UCL quarter finals. Huge difference.

Clubs Reject 7 might have had the greater career than Ronaldo de lima in terms of longevity at the top and overall trophy cabinet.

However, when you talk of who was better at their prime, who defenders would absolutely hate to face between the two, then it's hands down R9 the phenomenon. He was more skillful, pacier, more electric and at his prime, as good a goalscorer as CR was.

So in summary, Ronaldo was a better player than Cristiano.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by Thatedoboy98: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Defenders then no be here ooo now na rubbish defenders de now

2 Likes

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by ominilongest(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2022
Op no wan last u want make them descend on you like draft we all know the art and craft we know cr7 better pass El phenomenal abi na wtin Dem dey call am.

Is just like saying who is a better candidate
Peter obi or Tinubu
We all kno say na d same goals Dem get,to embezzle money,normal but na Tinubu go still enter base on upper hand...

If u like kill yourself, nothing go happen to we we

Na still thief go run that sit wey dey aso rock abi na game rock I go call am

Jungle cruise awon eyan Jumanji

Peace out
Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by 123papas(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
kenzysmith:
oga stop adding lies to ur argument Ronaldo did not had any injuries at Madrid I am not a kid am 28yrs I watch games back then Cristiano Ronaldo is miles ahead. Jealousy won't make u see the truth

You were actually a kid then. Believe me

5 Likes

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Delima was accepted by all big clubs n never rejected like a bag of spoilt potatoes like ur cr7

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by 2dominate: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
According to your logic Messi is the undisputed GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by chigoziri2403(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
It's obvious the OP started watching football from 2007

2 Likes

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by Vinnie2000(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
123papas:

You were actually a kid then. Believe me
Don't mind him.
Ronaldo dat was injured for Almost 4 years i.e. 1998-2002?
Even when playing for Real madrid around 2004-2007, he was always injured!
If not for dat 4 yrs Career breaking Injury, Who be Messi and Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by XDaBOSS(m): 12:26am On Sep 02, 2022
First, it was a comparism between Cr7 vs L. Messi. But it looks like you cr7 fanatics couldn't keep up with the debate, y'all want to switch to Delima Ronaldo.

Only a kid will create such forum for arguement.

This only show how little y'all (Cr7 fanatics) know about football.

I love Cr7, n he established himself pretty well...but some arguements ain't worth it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by lolu2019: 4:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:

the OP ass needs to be spank by bobrisky.u don't analyse football based on just statistics.if c.ronaldo was de Lima,I am sure he would av retire after that injury.when de Lima came back from the injury, he did one leg over. he went down straight, he spent another year at the hospital after that year. He is more or less playing with one leg after the injury.

1 Like

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by lolu2019: 4:28am On Sep 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
if u are 28yrs now,that means u actually watched YouTube to have an experience of Delima.cos I will be 38years next month.so,stop arguing about what u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by kenzysmith: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2022
lolu2019:
if u are 28yrs now,that means u actually watched YouTube to have an experience of Delima.cos I will be 38years next month.so,stop arguing about what u don't know.
Sony think I didn't watch Rinaldo played lol I was a big fan of rud vaneisteroy I watch 2002 worldcup when I was in jss2 I saw 13yrs den I watch 2004 UCL finals Monaco and Porto which Porto won. Why are we regarding Pele as the greatest is still base on stats u think if Cristiano had won the worldcup 2006 this debates wouldn't had been over? U comparing Rinaldo with UCL higeat goalscorer and Madrid record goal scorer sir be logical for once .
Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by lolu2019: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
Sony think I didn't watch Rinaldo played lol I was a big fan of rud vaneisteroy I watch 2002 worldcup when I was in jss2 I saw 13yrs den I watch 2004 UCL finals Monaco and Porto which Porto won. Why are we regarding Pele as the greatest is still base on stats u think if Cristiano had won the worldcup 2006 this debates wouldn't had been over? U comparing Rinaldo with UCL higeat goalscorer and Madrid record goal scorer sir be logical for once .
oga,if u want to talk about Delima,u will start from 1996.not 2002.abeg,e don do.

3 Likes

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by maxwell530(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
oga no dey cap, there's no way you were in jss 2 in 2002. So a 28 years old in 2022 was 13 years old in 2002? If you are 28 right now, that means you were born in 1994, Delima prime was 1996 to 2002, it shows you were between 2-8 years during this period....now tell us the kind of football knowledge a 2-8 years old has.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by maxwell530(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
what happened in 2007 World cup? Ronaldo with Portugal didn't even make it to the final... SMH
Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by maxwell530(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Cristiano achieved more than De Lima but he was never a better player than the O Fenomeno.
Delima was already the Best player in the World at 20, injury really distrupt that Guy career. He was nursing a knee injury for 2 and half years and still came back to win World cup golden Boot and also score twice in the final. The guy is the real pioneer of the new number 9 role in football,he redefined that striking position. Go read Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Jose Mourinho Autobiographeis to have a real knowledge of Delima Ronaldo not some YouTube videos.

If you keep rating some players with stats, you will think Frank Lampard was better than Zinedine Zidane and believe Mo Salah already better pass Thierry Henry.

3 Likes

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by Mryacks: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
ThierryJay:
If football greatness were to be solely based on stats, then Cesc Fabregas will be better than Iniesta. Lampard and De Bruyne will be better than Zidane. Even Bruno Fernandez will rank higher than Scholes.

So many factors you did not consider. Serie A of the 90s was the toughest league in the world and produced the most Ballon dor winners from Van basten to Roberto Baggio to George weah to R9 to Zidane. 70% of world best award winners in the 90s were from Serie A.

Serie A of now is where EPL failures like Lukaku and Sanchez win Serie A player of the season. Where none of the teams can barely make it to UCL quarter finals. Huge difference.

Clubs Reject 7 might have had the greater career than Ronaldo de lima in terms of longevity at the top and overall trophy cabinet.

However, when you talk of who was better at their prime, who defenders would absolutely hate to face between the two, then it's hands down R9 the phenomenon. He was more skillful, pacier, more electric and at his prime, as good a goalscorer as CR was.

So in summary, Ronaldo was a better player than Cristiano.

Well said...
Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by kenzysmith: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
maxwell530:
Cristiano achieved more than De Lima but he was never a better player than the O Fenomeno.
Delima was already the Best player in the World at 20, injury really distrupt that Guy career. He was nursing a knee injury for 2 and half years and still came back to win World cup golden Boot and also score twice in the final. The guy is the real pioneer of the new number 9 role in football,he redefined that striking position. Go read Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Jose Mourinho Autobiographeis to have a real knowledge of Delima Ronaldo not some YouTube videos.

If you keep rating some players with stats, you will think Frank Lampard was better than Zinedine Zidane and believe Mo Salah already better pass Thierry Henry.
oga moh salah is better than henry already sir don't tell me what I kW
Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by kenzysmith: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
maxwell530:
oga no dey cap, there's no way you were in jss 2 in 2002. So a 28 years old in 2022 was 13 years old in 2002? If you are 28 right now, that means you were born in 1994, Delima prime was 1996 to 2002, it shows you were between 2-8 years during this period....now tell us the kind of football knowledge a 2-8 years old has.
sorry is a mistake am actually 32 sir u see am mature and I know what am saying
Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by BlaqFaze: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
This guy na clown abeg grin you dey mistake your age? cheesy
Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by henrimoto(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
@thieryjay. Na 'CR7' you turn to - " CLUBS REJECT 7" ? Lol .. You know ...
Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by henrimoto(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Phenomenon! Phenomenon!! Phenomenon!!! Deli Nwa a' ma a' ma. Who be the defender?... Comot there!!! Watching Ronaldo De Lima play on TV, makes watching football matches then sweet like sipping " goat meat pepper soup"

1 Like

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by henrimoto(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
XDaBOSS:
First, it was a comparism between Cr7 vs L. Messi. But it looks like you cr7 fanatics couldn't keep up with the debate, y'all want to switch to Delima Ronaldo.

Only a kid will create such forum for arguement.

This only show how little y'all (Cr7 fanatics) know about football.

I love Cr7, n he established himself pretty well...but some arguements ain't worth it.
Olohun!!! True to God du!

1 Like

Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by henrimoto(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
lolu2019:
the OP ass needs to be spank by bobrisky.u don't analyse football based on just statistics.if c.ronaldo was de Lima,I am sure he would av retire after that injury.when de Lima came back from the injury, he did one leg over. he went down straight, he spent another year at the hospital after that year. He is more or less playing with one leg after the injury.
bros!! You head dey there. Beta ORORO dey your head! I recollect the game.
Re: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Delima Ronaldo by maxwell530(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
I laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Mathematics:are We Jinxed? / Utaka: Nigeria's Current Hottest Striker / Funny News From Germany 2006.[1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.