Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,555 members, 7,843,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Six Categories Of Poor People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Categories Of Poor People (297 Views)

Are Poor People Wicked?! / Nigeria Is Now The Home Of Largest Number Of Poor People In The World / 5 Categories Of Npower That Are Likely To Be Retained In Their Various PPA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Categories Of Poor People by TutorK: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Cambridge Dictionary defines poverty as a state of being poor.
Types of Poor People
1.Special Advisers: These ones are close to rich people and they always have a reason to tell them not to help poor people like them.When their rich friends tell them that they are planning to render assistance to someone,they always tell them something about the person to dissuade them from helping him.Although they suffer,it is always in silence.
2."Packagers": These set of poor people have packaged so much that even God has left them to their fate.They have money to buy nice perfumes but they cannot afford one square meal.Their focus is to "bam bam and chill with the big boys".
3.The stubborn ones: Although they are poor,they always stand by their words.They don't give a damn to any rich nigga.If you like be Otedola, they don't care.They are very stubborn and they don't care about repercussions.They prefer to eat roasted corn and drink water from the well than to please anybody for money.They always pack from one house to another because they don't take shit from their landlord.
4 Generational Ambassador:These ones do not believe anybody can make money legitimately.They see every rich nigga as the cause of their predicament.They are of the opinion that someone is using their "stars".They do not compete with anybody but they are always happy when bad things happen to a rich nigga.
5.Bike Men:These set of people are very current.You don't need to watch CNN to know current affairs.They can tell you the amount a rich dude used in building his house and whether the house has swimming pool or not.They all have their shops � but they only do okada in the evening �.
6The religious ones:They always have hope that things will be better.They have prayer points that can cure poverty but God is just using their prayers to do another things for them.They are easy preys to fake Alfas and pastors.

Philosophy602
© Kareem Oyekanmi 2022

Re: Six Categories Of Poor People by VeryWickedMan: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2022
TutorK:

3.The stubborn ones: Although they are poor,they always stand by their words.They don't give a damn to any rich nigga.If you like be Otedola, they don't care.They are very stubborn and they don't care about repercussions.They prefer to eat roasted corn and drink water from the well than to please anybody for money.They always pack from one house to another because they don't take shit from their landlord.

grin grin

Re: Six Categories Of Poor People by Solofresh2: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
I have always been a number three since I was younger.
I don't tolerate shit and hating helping people with the little I have.I once worked under someone which led to a staff sack then I was finally sacked grin But right now, I still carry that attitude but the financial difference is clear.Money is really good.
Nothing sweet pass money abeg

(1) (Reply)

Warehousing & Logistics Automation Solution / Kirikiri Prison / Funny-gun-wielding Emoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.