Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Can Make U Browse Free With Swiftng & Mobitel 4g - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Can Make U Browse Free With Swiftng & Mobitel 4g (3233 Views)

New Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download It Free With Download Instructions / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Browse Free With Airtel Sim Card Again Connected To Your Pc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Make U Browse Free With Swiftng & Mobitel 4g by toozealous(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2011
THIS SHOULD BE AS QUITE AS POSSIBLE I NO WON ENTER TROUBLE O, BUT THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL because I HAVE THE TECHNICAL KNOW HOW OF HOW THIS INTERNET BROwSING OF A THING WORKS, FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT USING THEIR SERVERS TO BROWSE RATHER I HAVE HOSTed MY OWN SERVERS IN THE U.S, GERMANY, AND NEITHERLANDS FOR THIS PROJECT TO WORK,

SO IF U CAN NOT BEAR THE HIGH COST OF INTERNET SERVICES IN NAIJA, THEN THIS IS 4 U, BROWSE FREE WITH SWIFTNG AND MOBITEL 4G networks STREAMING IS LIKE MAAAAAAAD, ALSO I CAN DO UR MULTI-LINKS 4 U TOOO.

CONTACT ME, mikedickksson@yahoo.com
Re: I Can Make U Browse Free With Swiftng & Mobitel 4g by Onlinebiz2012: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Are you looking for a website that lets
you send bulk sms @ the cheapest rate ever? If the answer is yes, then, http://eswift-ng.com is the answer
Eswift-ng is one of the nigeria’s most reliable web based bulk sms
provider that deliver bulk sms
messages to any mobile network
globally. You can send bulk text via
the website (www.eswift-ng.com)
Eswift-ng is also an automated Perfectmoney Exchanger in Nigeria, buy and sell your perfectmoney INSTANTLY !

Features of Eswift-ng-
FREE SMS units on registration.
- Send SMS with desired SENDER ID.
- Copy and paste recipient numbers
- Free SMS Units when you invited friends.
- Send messages to unlimited number of recipients.
- Buying And Selling Of E-currency INSTANTLY.
- INSTANT delivery of sms.
- Buy SMS through ONLINE payment
gateway with your ATM card,Voguepay and Perfectmoney and get
credited instantly with 5% bonus.
- Advertise your website, seminars, product and services via SMS based on location.
- 24/7 Customer care.
www.eswift-ng.com

thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits And Advantages Of Linux Operating System / Usa Used Hp Probook 450 G2 Intel Core-i3 4th Gen + Intel HD Graphics / Neat UK Used Dell E6430 -core i5 8gb RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.