Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Lessons From Blind Bartimaeus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons From Blind Bartimaeus (133 Views)

Blind Bartimaeus – A Cry For God’s Mercy / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Blind Bartimaeus by JesusChristLord: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lessons from Blind Bartimaeus

Adeze Ojukwu

Discouragement is a potent weapon of Satan. He uses people and circumstances to discourage you to give up.

When people told Blind Bartemaeus to stop crying out, he cried out the more. Don't allow anything to silence you. Elijah prayed 7times till he saw a small cloud.

Pray until something happens. The man stayed near the pool for 39 years till, his miracle met him.

Don't give up. Cheer up. Your miracle is near.

Mark 10:46-52

Now they came to Jericho. As He went out of Jericho with His disciples and a great multitude, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the road begging. 

And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out and say, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!”

Then many warned him to be quiet; but he cried out all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!”

So Jesus stood still and commanded him to be called.

Then they called the blind man, saying to him, “Be of good cheer. Rise, He is calling you.”

And throwing aside his garment, he rose and came to Jesus.

So Jesus answered and said to him, “What do you want Me to do for you?”

The blind man said to Him, [a]“Rabboni, that I may receive my sight.”

Then Jesus said to him, “Go your way; (E)your faith has made you well.” And immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus on the road.

https://twitter.com/OjukwuAdeze/status/1565295349669175296?s=20&t=JIEDYbYHqWn0P2WJSPQa_A

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 7 September 2022 — Music — E.A Adeboye / Clues Modern People Miss About Holy Spirit / Living By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.