Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Do You Pay For Play Console With $20 Limit - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do You Pay For Play Console With $20 Limit (989 Views)

Play Console Nigeria Cards / Anybody Want To Sell His Play Console Account? / Fix A New Anime For Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Pay For Play Console With $20 Limit by Smartixy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
I'm stuck here, I need to pay for Google play console $25 but couldn't get it to work, I tried all most dollar virtual cards (Chippers, Castro) but got denied that "Credit card are not accepted" I usually pay with normal banks card or barter before the limit, I need help for who have any suggestions.
Re: How Do You Pay For Play Console With $20 Limit by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
use payoneer Mastercard, it works seamlessly , that is what I use in making payments
Re: How Do You Pay For Play Console With $20 Limit by awesomeofficial(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hello have you found a solution
Re: How Do You Pay For Play Console With $20 Limit by Smartixy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Not yet, I am waiting for wallet Africa verification because I can't debosit. To get Payoneer card is not easy now
Re: How Do You Pay For Play Console With $20 Limit by emekad2: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2022
UBA has made it easy. Get a dollars prepaid card from UBA. All you need to do is buy dollars from the black market, and UBA will load it into the dollars prepaid card. You use the card to pay online.
Re: How Do You Pay For Play Console With $20 Limit by deleo16(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
the uba prepaid card didnt work which other on ecan people recommend
Re: How Do You Pay For Play Console With $20 Limit by qtguru(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Access Bank USD Gold Card works. I used it to buy COD Points.
Re: How Do You Pay For Play Console With $20 Limit by DigitalYunusa(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2023
Spendwise should work fine cuz it worked for me.
I hope you get it to work.

(1) (Reply)

0x06. C - More Pointers, Arrays And Strings 200% Answers / Netbeans 5.5 Released -- Order For A Free Copy Now / Sniffing In A Switched Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.