Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) (26480 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) / Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by NwekereNdoki: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Phase renovation of the long-abandoned Ariaria International Market is ongoing

As stated by the commissioner of Information, John Okiyi Kanu.

Note that these pictures were taken this week and the flooded area in the market is within the project site.
Other areas of the market are open for business with trading activities going on daily.

Only about 5% of traders were initially displaced as a result of the ongoing remodelling effort because we deliberately decided to do the work in phases. The displaced traders were accommodated in hitherto vacant shops within the same market environment.

Personally, I don't like the design, I think it's mediocre. But then, it's better than what's on the ground and it's a fair start

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by NwekereNdoki: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
The model.

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mumu governor

37 Likes

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by Sonyboom765: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
After 8 years of misrule Ikpeazu still de show fools in Alaigbo computer generated photos.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by christejames(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Commendable effort from Ikpeazu, he should endeavor to complete it before leaving us...

I pray Soludo toes the same path to regenerate the markets in Anambra state especially Eke-Awka.

12 Likes

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ikpeazu was better than orji kalu and TA orji combined. The only problem he had was lack of social media handlers. He built most roads in ABA.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by emmyt2: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Liars everywhere, may God have mercy on unu , CHAI CHAI!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by odduduwa: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wait let me snap the swimming pool near it , there is a beach close to it , you don't need a car to pass but canoe , just wait let me go and snap

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by NwekereNdoki: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
emmyt2:
Liars everywhere, may God have mercy on unu , CHAI CHAI!!!!!!!

So that's not Aba?
Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by NwekereNdoki: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
odduduwa:
Wait let me snap the swimming pool near it , there is a beach close to it , you don't need a car to pass but canoe , just wait let me go and snap

Reread what the commissioner said.
Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by izenco2005(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Amb1045:
Ikpeazu was better than orji kalu and TA orji combined. The only problem he had was lack of social media handlers. He built most roads in ABA.
ya aba road is far better now, the man try abag.

36 Likes

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Anambra and their hatred. Jealous of Ariaria Market and the governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by NwekereNdoki: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Amb1045:

Sure. That one is fact.

But my problem with him is the mediocrity with his projects.

THe oly project he has initiated that I love is the Enyimba Economic City Project

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by Mrkindness: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Amb1045:
you are right.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by TeeGentle(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wonderful
He should keep it up
Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
ologbondiya grin grin grin grin So na dummy pictures you flooded here after the construction pictures eh? I was wondering which oyibo country be this.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Amb1045:

See them. They are already promoting Ikpeazu.

Very soon, he will contest for Presidency and they will tell us he is better than Fashola.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
God Did!
Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by Mstick: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Just fix the road.
Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by rusher14: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin

Bet me, 8 years from now, these Obhidiots would be telling us how Ikpeazu was a perfomer in office.

Lagos is talking about multi billion dollar businesses the state is attracting while Ariaria is only just constructing modern lockup stalls.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by OVB123: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Amb1045:
Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by indigenous234(f): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
We are waiting

odduduwa:
Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by tempest01(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
This is why we should have free and fair elections.

Governors will be on their toes.

We are now seeing projects in overdrive in Lagos , Abia and co.

The FG has now released money for Siemens for electricity after 7 years.

Osinbanjo is now working on the economy and Buhari security.

It shouldn't be only towards elections. Give us free elections and always keep these people on their toes.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by potent5(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Disgrace of a governor.

Tụfịakwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by opalu: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
lol grin grin grin grin grin
3D picture plenty pass the real project. Let them complete it first before posting anything.
JOB WEY COUNCELLOR SUPPOSE DEY POST...NIGERIA MY COUNTRY.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
smiley
Worst Governor in Nigeria. From Centre table bridge to sharing kerosene during the last campaign and given 500 naira each to women who gave birth in Abia state Govt Hospital as palliative. Shame on you Ikpeazu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by LaSenior: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
cheesy

Everyone shouting Lagos Lagos

Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria and it was developed by the federal government

I see a Nigeria where all the sea port and airports will be open for international transactions

Lagos has enjoyed this opportunity for a long time is time to cut it down let's see what actually becomes of this Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by victorazy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Amb1045:

Compound ewu!

Were you not still sucking breast when Kalu was Abia governor?

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) by MasterJayJay: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ikpeazu is using the contractor to extort 5 million naira each from shop owners.

The reconstruction was promised to be delivered last year DEC 2021.

The picture you uploaded covers less than 10% of the area. Obviously, the project will not be completed in two years.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMF: Global Economy In Recession Worse Than 2009 / Is It Ethical For A Christian To Trade Forex? / FG To Spend N1 Trillion On Petrol Subsidy In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.