Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Do I Invest In Bitcoin And Get A High Profit? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Invest In Bitcoin And Get A High Profit? (213 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Invest In Bitcoin And Get A High Profit? by ayowoleoa: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
From September 2020 to March 2021, Bitcoin increased by more than tenfold. This is high profit, and it can only be guaranteed if you're in it for the long haul.

Yes, you can make a lot of money by buying Bitcoin on a regular basis, such as weekly or monthly, and allocating a small percentage of your earnings to the cause.

Furthermore, this is the best time and season to begin stockpiling some Sats because every bad investing day only yields one result in the future, which is a high profit, and you need a highly secure exchange such as Binance or Quidax to do that.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Land Banking - An Investment In Real Estate World. / Investing 62,500 Naira To Earn Over 100k Plus Weekly / A Self Contained And Miniflat Apartment For Letting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.