Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. (592 Views)

Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor? Pics I / 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying / I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
My 2 month old niece is suffering from this. What could cause this and the cure.

The rash is all over her neck, privates (I can't post it) and is eating up the hair on her head.

Her parents are so confused right now, the baby cries and barely sleeps. I feel so bad for them.

Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by Babaken(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Is better you take the baby to hospital.
Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by mariahAngel(f): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
First of all, what brand of baby products are they using on her skin?
Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by nifemi25(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Why not take the little baby to an herb seller... she will gives you herbs that will cure the rashes .
Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by Stallionhorse: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Omo when I first see that first picture I think say nah Toto.. Lol..
Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo when I first see that first picture I think say nah Toto.. Lol..
Yes na because your life revolves around Toto,24/7 na Toto you dey reason with your head.
Anytime you log in here na Toto,you check topic na still Toto,you create topic na woman or Toto.

Feel free to make stupid and nasty comment but abeg no bring am come mature topic like this, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
mariahAngel:
First of all, what brand of baby products are they using on her skin?

Honestly, I have no idea. According to the mother, its just her baby cream and powder. O don't know the brand.
Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by mariahAngel(f): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ardar:

Honestly, I have no idea. According to the mother, its just her baby cream and powder. O don't know the brand.

They should begin by stop using whatever skin products they're using on her, then observe. (Her skin could be reacting to the products)

Pure Shea butter is a safer alternative. It's soothing and has healing properties.

1 Like

Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by VeryWickedMan: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
mariahAngel:
[s]First of all, what brand of baby products are they using on her skin[/s]?

Single woman advising married people

1 Like

Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by Mindlog: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ardar:
My 2 month old niece is suffering from this. What could cause this and the cure.

The rash is all over her neck, privates (I can't post it) and is eating up the hair on her head.

Her parents are so confused right now, the baby cries and barely sleeps. I feel so bad for them.

Why are they confused? Did they take her to go see a Paediatrician and was told nothing is wrong with her?
Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by Hayastark: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
One of the best advise I was giving as a new mum is not to use any talcum powder on my baby and coconut oil and Shea butter is the best bet for your baby, use Shea butter or coconut oil on the bum before wearing diaper. This I practiced and I never experience any rash
Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by Oizee(f): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Single woman advising married people
like seriously? An experienced single lady can do a better job When it comes to taking care of babies compared to an inexperienced new mum.
Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by Oizee(f): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mindlog:

Why are they confused? Did they take her to go see a Paediatrician and was told nothing is wrong with her?
I wonder o, some people can take risk, I'm sure they have been advised to try different herbs now instead of just going to see a doctor.
Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by Lamanii22(f): 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Baby products shouldn’t be used on newborn skins, they tend to react to it, use shea butter, coconut oil to rub their body…. With this rash you can go to elewe omo (herbal) or use agnesia soap and its powder or better yet, see a doctor…
Re: Persistent Baby Rash Pics. I Need A Solution To This Pls. by tamcamp253: 12:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Go and buy Sudo Cream, it works good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Did I Go Wrong My People? / House Hold Items For Sale / It's Actually A Women's World..... The Wedlock Of The Gods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.