Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,982 members, 7,845,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester (14413 Views)

Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool / Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) / Ryan Shawcross Suffered Ankle Break In Match Against Leicester (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Phock2sweet: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Angelfrost(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ronaldo is sticking around till January at least...

He is definitely playing Europa!

A great world cup outing, and clubs will be rushing him by January window! cool

I wish him well! He is a true legend!

3 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by mattmogan88: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
5iine:
He shouldn't leave, I want him to be there when arsenal will give them woto woto grin

Are you sure ?

Don't bite more than you can chew
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chelsea is a very stupid club for not buying Ronaldo, but prefer to buy Aubambanye from barca, sometimes I wonder how clubs reason sha, Chelsea has better chance of winning Premier league with CR7, I just hope Chelsea makes a last minute bid for CR7 please !

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by WeLive: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
kiddkash:
Ole is a very dumb coach. signing Ronaldo in the first place was a mistake.

opportunity to get a young and energetic Cody Gakpo, they are wasting it on Ronaldo.
they should have used Tahith Chong to lower Cody Gakpo's fee and he will join next season, also use Amad diallo to lower Antony's fee. Amad diallo on loan to Ajax, if he plays well, we can sell him close to 50 million to Ajax and make massive profit and recoup some of the money paid on Amad plus Antony
I don't think that was his (Ole's) decision.
He (Ole) brought Cavani, who was crucial and made impact on the attacking line of ManU.

Maybe Ronaldo wanted to move to City, and be sure of trophies, but Guardiola refused
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by blaise26abj(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
yungz:
C would’ve retired in madrid to preserve he’s reputation. Man U is trying to humiliate our goat.

How can his reputation be ruined ? The man is a legend . I would love he gives his heart to manutd this season and help take us back to champions league , then play in it with manutd and then retire .

I can imagine him using his passion to coach teams alongside Messi . Make their rivalry continue as managers

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Snapchat: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
iampeterben:
CR7 will remain in Man U mark am.

Where he wan go before?
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by NobleSeed(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by prinsam30: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
e be like say this 10 hag don dey smoke rotten onions, rashford and elanga ar just waste of space and minus 2 in that team yet he keeps playing them, benching CR7 the goal machine.... What I observe with this man is, he doesn't care if his Team scores only one goal, he will like to defend that goal forgetting that he's only inviting more pressure on the team and you obviously need goals to win the league

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Angelfrost(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
5iine:
He shouldn't leave, I want him to be there when arsenal will give them woto woto grin

You mean the way they gave wotowoto to Fulham and Aston Villa?!!

Arsenal that I watched yesterday and last weekend is good but certainly not the level of Man City and Bayern!

United may lose on Sunday, but it won't be by much... And Arsenal will have to do better than what they have been playing the last couple of days!

3 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Billmos: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
It's an insult to keep our goat on d bench for 3 consecutive match day.i wish cr7 will leave man utd in today transfer deadline.
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by WeLive: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
jaxxy:
sofar I'm impressed the his signings. Ronaldo should stay. He will win not only the league bt the ballot d'or. cool
You are not hearing about Halaand and Lewandoski?

3 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Starhearts: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=116263426][/quote]

Naa u be OP
Naa u be d first to comment.
It be like say Bomb dey ur head
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Snapchat: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Heathrow44:
Chelsea is a very stupid club for not buying Ronaldo, but prefer to buy Aubambanye from barca, sometimes I wonder how clubs reason sha, Chelsea has better chance of winning Premier league with CR7, I just hope Chelsea makes a last minute bid for CR7 please !

I don’t think you are a Chelsea fan.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Starhearts: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=116263426][/quote]

Omo ale jatijati
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by tommykiwi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
2 vs1 ft ...
In favour of Leicester City..
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by RedMac: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
EYAH... ewu meh is trapped in the theatre of dream grin grin grin grin
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by RedMac: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
but why is Ronaldo now a bench warmer in man utd... i don't like it...
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Lashist(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
kiddkash:
Ole will never coach a big team ever again. he is league one coach at best. dude is small time

signing Maguire 80M, Wan bissaka 50M. instead of max Aarons 17M Ole should be flogged

opportunity to get a young and energetic Cody Gakpo, they are wasting it on Ronaldo.
they should have used Tahith Chong to lower Cody Gakpo's fee, he will play at PSV and join Man Utd next season, also use Amad diallo to lower Antony's fee. Amad diallo on loan to Ajax, if he plays well, we can sell him close to 50 million to Ajax and make massive profit and recoup some of the money paid on Amad plus Antony

which is why I like Florentino Perez, dude knows business
He didnt sign him. Ronaldo wanted a safer place for easy stressless goals like mancity...manU fans and sir Alex blackmailed him into ManU cheesy grin. They were like since they love him and consider him a legend, he must play for them instead of a rival club...ororo for dey enjoy himself for city now o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ten hag?

THUNDER FIRE YOU OP

FOOL

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Mase2020g(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
kiddkash:
Ole will never coach a big team ever again. he is league one coach at best. dude is small time

signing Maguire 80M, Wan bissaka 50M. instead of max Aarons 17M Ole should be flogged

they should have used Tahith Chong to lower Cody Gakpo's fee, he will play at PSV and join Man Utd next season, also use Amad diallo to lower Antony's fee. Amad diallo on loan to Ajax, if he plays well, we can sell him close to 50 million to Ajax and make massive profit and recoup some of the money paid on Amad plus Antony

This has shown you dont really know anything in football, last season, Manchester United 70% win came from Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Fearyourcreator: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
emeernest:
cheesy

Cr7 has passed his prime & no longer a hot cake despite winning UCL severally with Madrid.
Same scenario with that sick old bat shouting emi lokan up & down.
Your hate for successful people ehn! Lolzzz
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Angelfrost(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
jaxxy:
sofar I'm impressed the his signings. Ronaldo should stay. He will win not only the league bt the ballot d'or. cool

United will certainly not win the league (they will even be lucky to finish 4th or 5th)!

Ronaldo and Messi can only win next year's Ballon D'Or (this year is undisputably Benzema's year) if they really step up!
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by yetunsbay(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
deathmen12:
Baba mst play that Thursday match, make him go continue he records breaking there.
whilst Tues people go come join soon and early
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by yungz: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
blaise26abj:

How can his reputation be ruined ? The man is a legend . I would love he gives his heart to manutd this season and help take us back to champions league , then play in it with manutd and then retire .

I can imagine him using his passion to coach teams alongside Messi . Make their rivalry continue as managers

He has achieved everything achievable in football, considering his age, he would have gone to sporting fc or a smaller club then from there proceed to coaching.

ronaldo no longer has a place in the top league. How is being rejected by other club not a humiliation to his personality?

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Mayflowa(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
kiddkash:

You seem to know the business of world soccer. Are you making money from the knowledge in real life?
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by SK1SOLA: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
CR7 NO DEY GO ANYWHERE MARK MY WORDS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad / Arsenal Defender Koscielny Retires From France After Criticizing France Manager / Yekini Was Murdered - Says His Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.