Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,050 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Are The Risks Of Investing In Bitcoins From Nepal? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are The Risks Of Investing In Bitcoins From Nepal? (205 Views)

Can I Withdraw My Bitcoins From An Exchange? / South African Brothers Vanish With $3.6Bn In Bitcoins / Those Investing In Bitcoins Are Gamblers - NDIC Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Risks Of Investing In Bitcoins From Nepal? by ayowoleoa: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
If your country has cryptocurrency trading restrictions, I recommend using a Decentralized exchange like Trust Wallet, or choosing a Centralized exchange that supports your country.

You could trade Bitcoin and store it safely on exchanges like Quidax or Binance regardless of whether you're Nepalese or not.

Unsurprisingly, the threat of tighter regulation is one of the most serious threats to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. A centralized exchange, on the other hand, has nothing to worry about because they usually follow security and exchange commission regulations to keep users' funds safe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meme-tokens Of Queen Elizabeth Has Flooded The Crypto Market / Coinbase Exchange Changes Fee Structure / How Make $10 Translating Simple Sentences In Nigeria (video Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.