Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz (11245 Views)

An Unbiased Review Of The 15th Headies Award By TrendyBeatz / MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / Fireboy DML "Playboy Album" Review - TrendyBeatz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by 96ACE: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Great Album 8.9/10

1 Like

Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Acidosis(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Ne0w1zarD:
For me, Lose Emotions is the best track on the project, followed by Many Ways (the way wizkid blends in was great).
It’s a great project with no bad song. Buju is one of the few artists in nigeria rn that actually sings with meaningful lyrics.

I find myself loving chilled, calm and mid-tempo songs these days. Songs that you can just leave playing in the background while you do your thing.

WizKid? LMAO grin Please listen to that track again. This time, imagine an unknown artiste singing his (WizKid) part.

3 Likes

Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Acidosis(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2022
Mustiboy:
The guy is not versatile in any way. His hooks sound the same, depriving each song of any unique identity.

Lyrics too are... meh. Typical afro shít

One more thing: he sings with his nose. Can't make out what's he's singing.

I'd rate his overall career projects 5.2/10. And that's me being generous

Absolutely.
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Streetmovement(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I love buju but to be honest am not really feeling the two songs olamide was featured on on the EP

He's best when he's featured and when he drops a single just like the track "In My Mind"

I think artist like Buju needs to take time when making an EP or Album cuz for every arttist it's a different straw, he's got the voice and flow that's more reason he needs to find inspiration when he's about to drop a album or something.....

For me he's my naija Chris brown in a type of way simply because he's always got the flow when it comes to delivering a chorus on a feature, something similar to what Chris brown does whenever he's featured on a track, he needs to tap into that Chris like energy while being himself too.

I will give it 7/10, thats my rating

God bless BNXN Aka benson

4 Likes

Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by EmiDon11: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Pells:
Trash album What's his name self Today buju, tomorrow bxzn next tomorrow white Benson lipsrsealed undecided All this features hit wonder self angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by vitalisjachike4: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2022
i love buju i love buju ...
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by webhead: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2022
I can't wait for CKay's Album

1 Like

Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Pells: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=EmiDon11 post=116280739][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by EmiDon11: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=Pells post=116281122][/quote]

Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2022
Was thinking this was buju banton den cheesy

Damian Marley paddy
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by claudiofaceoff: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2022
When I saw the name "Buju", I thought the post was referring to one of my favourite Reggae star, Buju Banton.

holy Graham...
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2022
I never heard of this guy until the recent incident he had with police officers
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by theTranslator: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2022
2/10

1 Like

Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by cigaricon(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2022
Na when you dey on high grade listen to the album you go understand. Some songs are just not for sober minds.
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by uyimove19(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Nice Album, one of the song he feature wande coal nice vibe
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by ominilongest(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Men nigga dey falll my hand giving me sake hook since 97 grin

But I dey vibe to am on a low
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Although there wasn’t anything spectacular about his verse. If you’re not used to Olamide’s old rapping in his native language, this might be a hard pill for you to swallow...

Apart from his Coded Tunes Era, Olamide has evolved to be rapper to sing songs, expecting dope bars from him is akin to expecting a train that fly...

1 Like

Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by sprints1: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Streetmovement:

I love buju but to be honest am not really feeling the two songs olamide was featured on on the EP

He's best when he's featured and when he drops a single just like the track "In My Mind"

I think artist like Buju needs to take time when making an EP or Album cuz for every arttist it's a different straw, he's got the voice and flow that's more reason he needs to find inspiration when he's about to drop a album or something.....

For me he's my naija Chris brown in a type of way simply because he's always got the flow when it comes to delivering a chorus on a feature, something similar to what Chris brown does whenever he's featured on a track, he needs to tap into that Chris like energy while being himself too.

I will give it 7/10, thats my rating

God bless BNXN Aka benson
naija Chris brown for where take am easy bro. Call am naija t pain I agree. Chris brown for where na insult be that. I like him though but not anywhere close to CB. Buju needs to do more else he might not even reach wande coal level in the music industry
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Streetmovement(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
sprints1:
naija Chris brown for where take am easy bro. Call am naija t pain I agree. Chris brown for where na insult be that.

I ain't comparing him to Chris breezy, I'm simply using that narrative to explain to y'all how he easily gets featured by top Nigerian artists and how easy it is for him to come up with a fine tune when featured on a track, something Chris brown does at ease....if you noticed Chris brown can easily deliver a melodious chorus on any track weda featured or his

That's the point I'm tryna make
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Justinlean02(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ne0w1zarD:
For me, Lose Emotions is the best track on the project, followed by Many Ways (the way wizkid blends in was great).
It’s a great project with no bad song. Buju is one of the few artists in nigeria rn that actually sings with meaningful lyrics.

I find myself loving chilled, calm and mid-tempo songs these days. Songs that you can just leave playing in the background while you do your thing.
you know your music

1 Like

Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Phonix16(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
quote author=lifestyle1 post=116280035] cool

Do you have any old Inactive Fiverr buyer account?

Send me a message on WhatsApp through the number on my signature.

I will buy it.
[/quote] I have
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by okenwaa(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kobicove:
I never heard of this guy until the recent incident he had with police officers

When did you leave your cave?
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by okenwaa(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
cigaricon:
Na when you dey on high grade listen to the album you go understand. Some songs are just not for sober minds.

You can say that again....all everybody wants now is kpangolo music, smh
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by BanevsJoker(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Robocop font design.
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Kobicove(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
okenwaa:

When did you leave your cave?

When did you stop wearing diapers? undecided
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Exxxgeee: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
OnionBandit:
Sincerely, I no rate am at all
His voice is so boring
I bet u find e jon's voice tantalizing
Re: Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Exxxgeee: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Legalcriminal:
I was expecting to see your rating but u avoided that. The ep dope lyrically you can feel it heavenly well wen u are smoking your shit and lowkey bombing
Swears

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download>> Plantashun Boiz - Don't You Know / List Of Evergreen R&B Songs From Nigeria. / Www.mypsquare.com - To Listen To New Album "game Over"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.