Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood (40725 Views)

Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos) / Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, David Mela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by Afro3: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood

Nollywood is reputed to have produced star actors, from teenage to adulthood. Uchemba Williams and some others readily come to mind in this regard.

Coming with a blazing fire to replace the old generation of actors who will soon take the back seat is the 13-year-old King David Akpakwu.

Born on the 29th of June 2009, he began his acting career at the age of 9 in a diabetes awareness movie, 48 hours.

He has since then featured in a number of other movies, including My Grandfather's wife, Motley Monster, The Johnson's, Animation movie and the African Magic series Riona.

His latest job, Man Pikin features a lot of other high-ranking actors, including Uche Odoputa.

He display unusual skills in role interpretation and always ready to deliver in a short notice.

Man Pikin is a 26-part series was produced to share an average Nigerian daily struggle. It premiered on ROK on the 12th of December, 2021.

It is the story of a man’s daily struggles with raising his kids after his wife’s passing.

“This is one of many to come. In September 2019 we cranked on the content machinery we had been working on for a year and hit the set to deliver the first product off our production line, season one of Man Pikin, a family comedy series.

“Man Pikin is my nod to Fuji House of Commotion, Nigeria’s longest-running and highly popular family comedy series I was privileged to direct for five years" says the director, Chris Ihidero.

King David Akpakwu sees Ramsey Nouah and Tyler Perry as role moles. He also enjoys modeling and loves football. He is being managed by Abuja veteran show buster Clinton Nwosu.

The young actor has also been nominated for an award scheduled to take place in Abuja November.

His lovely dad, Consul Emmanuel Akpakwu is the current Honorary Consul of the Philippines in Lagos, Nigeria an outstanding philanthropist and a good governance advocate. He has own several awards as a humanitarian..

3 Likes

Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by Afro3: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Some of the Movies he featured

1 Share

Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by Afro3: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
His family and his father

2 Likes

Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by Kingpele(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Great kid
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by Jalaw: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nice to meet you
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by WiszyFraud: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Did you know??

An average man expels from 2 - 5 mls of semen each time he cums. He cums the most semen in his early thirties but this amount decreases as he gets older.

lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by lonelydora: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
I don't know him in "The Johnsons"

I know of "Baby Science" but not him
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Uuu
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by annyz: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Make we fry Agbado?

Congratulations to him anyway.

PO all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by Omihanifa: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
They don pay this one to promote again.

12 Likes

Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
I don't know him

2 Likes

Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
So.... undecided
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by WebSurfer(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by TastyFriedPussy: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abeg make una Stop to dey try shove all these people down people's throats abeg.
Why do you people want us to know him? Abi na by force to know person ?He's making waves in nollywood and so? Make other people wey their children never dey make waves start to cry? Because I still no understand the relevance of this post...

Rubbish

12 Likes

Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by knowhowk: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Omihanifa:
They don pay this one to promote again.
j And that Sounds like a Bad News to you right .. Mtchew
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by knowhowk: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I don't know him
. Now U know Him.
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by Jay16: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Omo see surname... Akpakwu(bag of palm fruit)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by TastyFriedPussy: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jay16:
Omo see surname... Akpakwu
grin Akpakwu grin
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by Houseofglam7(f): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
undecided
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by jericco1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
I don't know him
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by Passionate888: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
sad
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by BeanmanX(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
I don't watch Nollywood movies... undecided
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by AderogbaOmokeye: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood by ShangTsung000: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
]Did you know??

An average man expels from 2 - 5 mls of semen each time he cums. He cums the most semen in his early thirties but this amount decreases as he gets older.[/b]

This is to say," guys go and procreate o as the bible said".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Doctor's Gold Chain Snatched While Performing In Oyo State (video) / BBNaija: Lolu’s Rumored Girlfriend, Dodo - Pictures / Davido Acts Rude, Disgrace Nigerian Music In Kenyan Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.