Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Become A Globally Certified Digital Marketer In 2 Months - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Become A Globally Certified Digital Marketer In 2 Months (162 Views)

10 Ways To Make Money As A Digital Marketer In Nigeria / Become A Certified Digital Marketing Expert With Us Today / Any Guru In Digital Marketer In Owerri Imo State ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Globally Certified Digital Marketer In 2 Months by seoconsultant(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello fellas
It's no news that Digital Marketing is one of the fastest growing employable professional soft skills in the market right now, coupled with the fact that it gives the certified expert the time control he or she deserves as it requires less supervision and can be executed remotely.
If there is any job in the 21st century that people from overseas will like to outsource more, it will be digital marketing and other IT web-related works like web design and development.
I know of a client that contacted me up all the way from the UK simply because they charge more over there with respect to a simple one-page design he needs for his business.
So back on track, I will like to use this opportunity to encourage those of you that are still seeking for job or waiting for the ASSU strike to end to jump on this opportunity that has just presented itself.
With the sum of #350,000, you too can become an internationally certified digital marketer with open opportunities to work as an expert abroad or remotely.

You can start your own online agency executing digital marketing for SMEs or learn it for your business growth since almost everything is now being showcased online these days. CIAPS (Center for International Advance Professional Studies) in conjunction with SEO Web Analyst is putting together an International Professional Diploma Certification Course Programme in Digital marketer for undergraduate and postgraduate alike.

With this program, you get to earn CIAPS international Diploma certificate at half the price and still get all the benefits of a full CIAPS student.
So what are you waiting for? quickly go and register for the Digital Marketing Diploma Certificate Program today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twitter 2FA Verification Issue / Please Enlighten My Naive Mind / What Is Microservices Testing In Software Testing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.