Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Toss A Coin To Your Witcher - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Toss A Coin To Your Witcher (246 Views)

The Witcher TV Series Fan Thread / COMPLETE SEASON: The Witcher Season 1 Episode 1-8 / THE WITCHER TV Series - Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toss A Coin To Your Witcher by Blossompowerpuf: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello Nairaland!

So I've been following the Witcher series and I recently finished watching season 2 (yesterday to be precise) and I'll like to share some of my thoughts.

Warning: Spoilers are ahead if you've not watched it.

• If it was Yennefer that had managed to have a baby and then someone killed her child, I'm sure she wouldn't kill some babies as the Elven queen did - she would wipe out the whole continent in her anger.

• The growing relationship between Geralt and Ciri is really cuteee. Geralt that was doing strong head, I-don't-feel-anything is now fiercely protecting her and I'm here for it!

• Yennefer was stupid for falling for the Deathless mother's ploy, but I don't think she could really be blamed. Las las, no harm came to Ciri (although two witchers died sha).

• I'm sure that when season 3 comes around, Geralt will have forgiven Yennefer. When the wild hunt begins, her offence will pale in comparison.

• Ciri's father is evil (insert sad emoji) and is probably responsible for her mother's death.

• I truly hope that the Elven queen, her brother, and her husband get a new sanctuary for the elves in season three. They'll most likely try to use Ciri in the fulfillment of Ithline's prophecy but I'm very sure that Ciri won't want to be a part of it. I'm sure she'll want to help them in another way.

• Djikstra and the kingdom of Redania will make big plans in season 3. Djikstra is a type of mage that's got big plans...

• The kingdoms in the continents should just be ruled by the mages abeg! The brotherhood isn't enough. Their Kings and queens are figureheads who mostly care about money and power but they don't know much about the things that happen behind the scenes. For example, the battle at Sodden.

That's all I've got for now, but I truly hope that they somehow resurrect the elven baby (Ithline maybe?)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Watch The Moment Biggie Asked Sheggz And Bella To Apologise To Housemat / The Lord Of Thr Rings 2022 / "My Quarrel With Osinbajo Is Over" -tinubu Opens Up Reveals, Next Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.