Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,302 members, 7,839,473 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Is It Ok To Borrow For Burial - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It Ok To Borrow For Burial (513 Views)

Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) / Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) / Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Borrow For Burial by Popesuccess(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
I heard a story of someone been harassed because of his inability to pay back the money he borrowed for his mother's burial. I know that in most cultures burial is a big deal and somethings millions will be spent for it. But in the case where one doesn't have money, is it honestly ok to borrow to celebrate death.
Re: Is It Ok To Borrow For Burial by Cypress042(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Is It Ok To Borrow For Burial by nifemi25(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Honestly its not advisable to borrow money for a burial. Most people will only come ,eat and go.
Re: Is It Ok To Borrow For Burial by Odebayo4010(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
By doing Burial Ceremony is against the bible, death is not the will of God to us, it's Satan that brought it into Human life
Re: Is It Ok To Borrow For Burial by Odebayo4010(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Popesuccess:
I heard a story of someone been harassed because of his inability to pay back the money he borrowed for his mother's burial. I know that in most cultures burial is a big deal and somethings millions will be spent for it. But in the case where one doesn't have money, is it honestly ok to borrow to celebrate death.

By doing Burial Ceremony is against the bible, death is not the will of God to us, it's Satan that brought it into Human life
Re: Is It Ok To Borrow For Burial by Popesuccess(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Honestly! Why should one celebrate death.
Re: Is It Ok To Borrow For Burial by Odebayo4010(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Popesuccess:
Honestly! Why should one celebrate death.

That's what is wondered me,in our society,even people die is a sad to God

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Culture In Nigeria / Why Do Anything If We All Die ? / Where Will You Spend Your Xmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.