Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) (76297 Views)

Han Hyun Min And Bae Yoo Jin. / 6-Year-Old South Korean Youtube Star, Boram Buys $8 Million 5-Storey Property / Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by fati2001(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Collect:
Got banned till 15th
shocked
Why?
Cuz I don't see you making troubles around here.

3 Likes

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Adeesther56(f): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
She would have been in hell right now
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by bizzibodi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Those Asians sees suicide as a quick road to nirvana.
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Paperbag(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
kolamilan:
Mumu girl. I searched all through the note, can't pinpoint what trigger her suicide.

The feeling of being empty and nothing to achieve or look forward to.

It happens to many rich folks .

They have done everything done-able ,nothing freaks them again, nothing to look forward to , they start feeling empty and lost .

Its deeper than this shaaa
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by HoneySwag(f): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Some suicides are actually under duress.
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Richwallet: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
fati2001:
pic 5/6

We have Taehyung’s drawing here the pyramid near a key.
Meaning
The”Key of David” is the Rothschild sodomy. The penetration occurs at an upward angle, so it strikes the nerves at the end of the spine and produces white flashes of light in the brain.
The act of sodomy is also performed to open up the victim’s “third eye” which is suppose to enhance psychic ability. During this vile act, a demonic system called, “Legion” is installed. In the King James Bible, Legion is refered to as an, “unclean spirit”. This is systematically done to have complete control over the child, like creating a programmed robot.
. And V was the one with blue paint.

Aerial view of Vatican looks like a key.

pic 7
Solomon’s Key
Solomon’s Seal

pic 8
8 pointed star associated with Ishtar Babylonian God Worship.

cc Richwallet , this was the key/Vatican City[ home of pope lolz grin]I was talking about.

Homosexuality is the Devil's religion and is the gateway to the spirit world of false gods. Pagan priests have anal sex with all their initiates to introduce them to the spirits. Certain spirits can not truly be called upon without sexual idolatry such as Marine Spirits, Vodoun, Ifa, palo mayombe, Freemasonry Baphomet, Catholic Saints, Satan, Jinn, certain Buddha phallic traditions, Greek Pan, Babylonian and Egyptian gods, Aztec gods, Hindu Kamala Devis and Devas, Native American spirits, all of the gods except Eloihim whom finds anal sex and prostitution to be an abomination.

In many African societies, same-sex sexuality was also believed to be a source of magical powers to guarantee bountiful crop yields and abundant hunting, good health and to ward off evil spirits. In Angola and Namibia, for instance, a caste of male diviners — known as “zvibanda,” “chibados,” “quimbanda,” gangas” and “kibambaa” — were believed to carry powerful female spirits that they would pass on to fellow men through anal sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by HolyMan12: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
fati2001:
Sucide? [ Hmmmm the dark works was so unbearable to you ]

hmm
Another sacrifice for the elites or the all seeing eyes.

RIP though.
Another fati2001 depressed role model gone cool
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Salmom: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
The devil is in the business of deceiving so many people in this generation especially the young ones.
All he does is to deceive them that suicide is a way out of your troubles.

Do not fall for his trap. Suicide is self-Murder and is an Expressway to Hell Fire.
There is no condition that you are in here on earth that is comparable to Hell.

When you are burdened with the cares of life, JESUS Christ has his hands wide- open to receive you, remould you and heal you.

Hell is real! And it is not a palatable place at all at all.
wow, any god that rewards suicide with eternal damnation must be a deranged, cold hearted monster cos if you understand what mental illness is all about and still find found the courage to write this spiritless piece, then it is safe to assume that you are as mean spirited, and mean minded as the god you worship.
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Salmom: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Babalegba:
Your ignorance has become extremely annoying especially in this internet age. I find your posts childish asinine and meaningless. Have.you never heard of depression at all. You paint your God as an extremely evil sadist tyrannical torturer., Just don't call me a fool because then you'll be tortured in hell forever. You are an enemy of creation and all mankindfor wishing evil on us..
the guy is as deranged, as mean minded, as mean spirited as the god he worship. No right thinking human filled with compassion and kindness will read his post and go worship the same god he's talking about unless of course one has to follow this god of his under duress which is how he is trying to win people over to his god by using fear to keep them
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Taigaban: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
fati2001:

Some speak out but it's still useless because the deal have been done.

pic 1/2
North West (the 9-year-old daughter of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian) is also worrying people with disturbing drawings.North West keeps drawing demonic people with dark eyes and reptilian tongues.What’s with the scarred head? I guess that’s the result of having to live in the Kardashian coven.

pic 3/4
So-Hee recently posted drawings on Instagram that caused her fans to worry about her well-being. Because they’re rather disturbing.This bizarre drawing depicts a dog-like person that’s held by some kind of red leash around the stomach. In another disturbing drawing, there’s a silhouette with red eyes and a blotch of red on the torso. Underneath, Albert Camus’s quote “And never have I felt so deeply at one and the same time so detached from myself and so present in the world”. That’s a rather poignant way of describing the dissociation of MK slaves
These drawings are very worrisome and are physical evidences of spiritism and demonism. As it progresses those involve in this practice will start hearing voices and when they can no longer bear it they resort to suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by chukkystar(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Farid24224:

Even Korean celebrities too?
yes, Korea and Japan are First World countries
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Joeoluoma(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2022
[Whquote author=Righteousness2 post=116294967]The devil is in the business of deceiving so many people in this generation especially the young ones.
All he does is to deceive them that suicide is a way out of your troubles.

Do not fall for his trap. Suicide is self-Murder and is an Expressway to Hell Fire.
There is no condition that you are in here on earth that is comparable to Hell.

When you are burdened with the cares of life, JESUS Christ has his hands wide- open to receive you, remould you and heal you.

Hell is real! And it is not a palatable place at all at all.
[/quote]
When you are burdened and depressed , find someone responsible to talk to. Never contemplate suicide. you may think you are relieving yourself from the pain, suffering or depression you are passing through here, but the truth is that you have put yourself in an everlasting torment which you will never come out from. Be hopeful, no situation is permanent, your problems will not last long with a positive approach.
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Joeoluoma(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
lightwind:
South Koreans just love suicide i don't know why!!

A whole lot of them prefer to take their life by their own hands.
Ignorance is the main reason
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2022
Iamuk:
Hmmmmmm.
I feel ur pain gurly
Just so speechless.
Rest on.

What pain do u know she was going thru? Also, why send a PM? cheesy
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by dododawa1: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2022
Where can I download KOREAN HISTORICAL movies apart from YOUTUBE.
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

What pain do u know she was going thru? Also, why send a PM? cheesy
Lol.
Are u boarded about d pm?
As for the pain. How old are u again?
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Iamuk:

Lol.
Are u boarded about d pm?
As for the pain. How old are u again?

Am old enof to know good and bad
UK, why send d pm? How can I help
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

I doubt if u are.
U wouldn't be asking
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Verifiedcheif: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
She go dey crush on v from bts he no gree for her

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 15, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Are u done? ?
Was expecting ur attention seeking mentions .
U are just a thing.nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements / Celebrities Pin / Young Shatta Bandle In Secondary School (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.