Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

My Salvation Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Salvation Story (218 Views)

Salvation Army (military Horror Mystery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Salvation Story by Kingzegs6910: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
The best choice I made was to follow Jesus Christ. The best choice I have made is giving my life to Jesus Christ which freed me from the area of dimness and moved me to the realm of light. My past was exceptionally terrible.
I was fetish, a smoker, a drunk, a drug fiend, a Yahoo boy, and into all manner of sexual immorality. If Jesus Christ can save me from compulsion and the force of transgression, He's prepared to save you and forgive you all of yours too. Jesus Christ is calling you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Money With My Word Search Puzzle Book / Writer Needed For New Movie Blog / Get It Free. Premium Researched SEO Keywords.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.