Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land (2451 Views)

Mathematicians In The House come over Here / 2k For Whoever Can Solve This Asap / Mathematicians In The House. I Need Your Help On Mensuration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by Mayemavins: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Remove the 432 and put 216. Everything else is in order. Your teacher may be on nairaland too tho, you don't know.
At where pls help me edit the answers and quote me pls
Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mayemavins:

They should help you to edit the answers in order to make the corrections again? Is this how dull you are?

Look up the correction stated and figure out where it should be.

Be good man.
Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by qwertyboss(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
lordbeans:

Unfortunately there was a mistake in your calculation. I am surprised no one caught it. 432 should be 216. The concept is correct but computation wrong.
Yes that's right...
The output is 6*2*3³=216
Paying attention to details is great...
Don't get carried away with this simple maths....
Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by Mayemavins: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
qwertyboss:

Yes that's right...
The output is 6*2*3³=216
Paying attention to details is great...
Don't get carried away with this simple maths....
Pls reedit am for me
Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by qwertyboss(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mayemavins:

Seen
But Abeg make my lecturer Mark am first if e correct I go credit u inshallah on Monday
Check the working again please....
There was an error in the middle term with 6(2a)(3b)³=216ab³ not the four hundred and thirty something...
Forget about the cash...
We are just drilling our brains resilience angry
Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by Mayemavins: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
qwertyboss:

Check the working again please....
There was an error in the middle term with 6(2a)(3b)³=216ab³ not the four hundred and thirty something...
Forget about the cash...
We are just drilling our brains resilience angry
Bro abeg help me edit everything abeg na beg I dey beg....
Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by qwertyboss(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls reedit am for me
Okay....

.......1 1
......1 2 1
.....1 3 3 1
....1 4 6 4 1
..1 5 10 10 5 1
.1 6 15 20 15 6 1
Above is the Pascal's triangle.
So we are going to use the row 1 4 6 4 1 as our coefficient for the expansion. Since it's power four in (2a+3b)⁴
Hence:
(2a +3b)⁴ = 1*(2a)⁴ + 4*(2a)³(3b) + 6*(2a)²(3b)² +
4*(2a)(3b)³ + 1*(3b)⁴

=1*2*a⁴ + 4*8*3*a³*b + 6*4*9*a²*b² +
4*2*27*a*b³ + 1*3*b⁴

=16a⁴ + 96a³b + 216a²b² + 216ab³ + 81b⁴

The coefficients of (A + B)**5 are 1 5 10 10 5 1
The coefficients of (A+ B)**6 are 1 6 15 20 15 6 1
Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by qwertyboss(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
tuzle:
u are either a mathematics student or an engineering student. As a computer science student who like mathematics, I don't think we did anything like tailor and some of the stuff u mentioned and if we did, I must have forgotten.
Print ("Computer science is really great, I once took a course on introduction to computer science in " + str(2012))
Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by cayorday89(m): 2:54am On Sep 05, 2022
Mayemavins:

Bro abeg help me edit everything abeg na beg I dey beg....
You just dey make me laugh... I am sure it's one of those topics you found difficult as I am asking myself why you have to put yourself through this, copying what you don't even understand, because as for me, from SS2 onwards, my maths note was never meant to be completed, assignments were a no go area, how I always manage to escape punishments then for not doing them I can't even explain.. I still have my New General Maths textbook very new and not opened, did not even bother to buy that of SSS3.

What if you end up being the only one who got it right and you are asked to come solve it and explain to the class... Just thinking out loud...
Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by clockwisereport: 6:05am On Sep 05, 2022
seanwilliam:

Hmmm. Omo you suppose Dey work with better private university
because of ss2 maths?

3 Likes

Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by seanwilliam(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2022
clockwisereport:
because of ss2 maths?
maybe because I’m very poor in maths sha. grin There’s no way in this world I’ll be able to solve that . Jss3 maths self, I no sabi
Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by qwertyboss(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
cayorday89:

You just dey make me laugh... I am sure it's one of those topics you found difficult as I am asking myself why you have to put yourself through this, copying what you don't even understand, because as for me, from SS2 onwards, my maths note was never meant to be completed, assignments were a no go area, how I always manage to escape punishments then for not doing them I can't even explain.. I still have my New General Maths textbook very new and not opened, did not even bother to buy that of SSS3.

What if you end up being the only one who got it right and you are asked to come solve it and explain to the class... Just thinking out loud...
Na there kasala go bust!
But if dude is serious enough...
I have put down enough explanation on this thread regarding the Pascal's triangle that even a newbie will understand

1 Like

Re: 2k For Anyone Who Can Solve This For Me....mathematicians Food Don Land by WhizdomXX(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mayemavins:

There's a 432 in the answer he gave you, remove it and put 216.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission Into Unaab Without Jamb / Degrading Pictures Of Lecture Rooms In Nigerian Universities / Nigerian Universities Likely To Be NO.1 In January 2015 Webometrics Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.