Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,507 members, 7,857,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Is It Advisable To Apply For Nigerian Passport On Immigration Web - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Advisable To Apply For Nigerian Passport On Immigration Web (134 Views)

UN Ambassador, Coomassie Lauds National Honour On Immigration Boss, Others / Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) / Practice Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Past Questions And Answers (download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Apply For Nigerian Passport On Immigration Web by Mensa11: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Hello
I need advice from people who have gone through the process of applying for a passport through the immigration website.
How realistic is applying through the website please ? And also how fast and efficient is the process?
Of course, I know and I’m used to Nigerian ways of doing things. the delay, the demands for bribe and unprofessionalism in almost every aspect of the country, but the financial advantage is not always there to give to the bribery demands.
I’ll appreciate your sincere response.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Always Be CLOSING In Business / Is Putin Now Respected In Eastern Europe? / My Skits And Popularity; How It All Began -taaooma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.