Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. (39426 Views)

Who Remembers These Vintage Nigerian Comics - Terror Muda & Kaptain Afrika? / Please Where Do I Find This Novel Online / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by eminikansoso(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
SavageResponse:

You mean the Mayor of Casterbridge grin
No Mayor of casterbridge was written by Thomas Hardy
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by TGreatGatsby: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Surely remember curing my boarding school days reading this book. Great read
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by tishbite42: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Abeg who fit help me with PDF or epub files of the following books
Why We Struck - Adewale Ademoyega
Nzeogwu - Olusegun Obasanjo
Nigeria's Five Majors - Ben Gbulie
Requiem Biafra - Joe Achuzia
The Nigerian Revolution and the Biafran War - Alex Madiebo

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Uqw1: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
No
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Danny50: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
2009 things.
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by PupsyDD(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
I remember well well! Very interesting.

The man who built big canoe all by himself!
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by supereagle(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
squash47:
Robinson Crusoe

The man who spent 28 years of his life in an isolated island, survived and lived a quiet life with animal's and cannibals. ..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robinson_Crusoe

Please move to front page let's know the senior men/ladies on this group.

There's also the treasure island then.

1 Like

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
My best book way back in secondary school
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by SouthSouth1914: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
I read this novel and Oliver Twist
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Tinububalls: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
I'm looking for a novel, but I can't remember the name.
The storyline goes like this,
The main character is a sheriff of a town and he's chasing a serial killer, but he didn't know that he's the serial killer.
Please if anybody can remember the name?
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by deavicky(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
I don’t like reading novels, aside the ones I was forced to read in secondary school, I’ve never read any since then. Bring science and anything calculation let’s play and see to that. I be my father’s daughter true true lol. ZoneFree indomie generation pikin I’m sure you won’t know anything about this novel
who asked you all this things?

1 Like

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
I still dea find this book oo

I read it countless of times

Even Harry Potter and Oliver twist

1 Like

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by useful1997: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
I don't even know anything about this novel
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Jibsonified(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
This boooook!!! You just took me down the sweet memories of my Dad, he introduced me to this book, talked about Robinson Crusoe like as if he was a real person. He kept using the man to illustrate Survival Techniques that one must have. I kept imagining how a man could stay under the sea breathless in order to get supplies up for his solitary life on the island. I had to look for the book myself to buy it and present it to him as a surprise. I bought the one written by Daniel Defoe himself. It was a roller coaster of deeply worded story about the reflection of a young boy while on an adventure of sea travel and eventual casting away to an island where no man lived. The part of Friday was very hilarious!!! I love Friday. The way he was taught to leave his savage life was phenomenal. That book is classic. I can't wait to to introduce to my kids.

2 Likes

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Pootle: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
read this like 15 times
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by DONOCHAS(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Didnt read it but watched the series with same name Robinson Crusoe
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Jibsonified(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
wasuka14:

I read the English and Yoruba factions very interesting and inspiring

Let me guess: D. O. Fagunwa books? wink wink wink
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Kaffy2903(f): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
This is the novel we used in my set 2005
I really love this novel
squash47:
Robinson Crusoe

The man who spent 28 years of his life in an isolated island, survived and lived a quiet life with animal's and cannibals. ..

1 Like

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by general111(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Who knows where i can get free books online?
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by dannex4adx(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
killmods:
As a kid I believed this story. Same with Gulivers's Travels cheesy

Bro you sabi ooo! Robinson crusoe and gulliver's travels were my literature books in primary 6 in my school then, St Mary's private school.
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Priceless200(f): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
I do. One of the toughest novel to read and follow up. Was given to us in secondary those days to prepare for a state sponsored literature/reading competition. When Imo state still has govern. Not now. I read and read and the book started reading me. But at last it was an interesting read. The story still sticks

squash47:
Robinson Crusoe

1 Like

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Eriokanmi: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
squash47:
Robinson Crusoe

Hmm. Time flies like a passing whim. This is reminiscent of odusote bookstores in ibadan, 1995 precisely

1 Like

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by rovher: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omo i read it back to back, so tey i fit direct the movie wella ... Even without scripts sef lol heheh
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by CoolUsername: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
squash47:

Wow, nice one. She didn't read novels cos she hates words. Science students only like straight forward things like calculations and stuffs like that.

Not always true, the sci-fi genre was pioneered by actual scientists and inventors.

1 Like

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by BlueOrion: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Yeah,no book lover would miss this,gone are the good old days,now phone no go even allow person read novels.

I read this novel pdf format with my phone
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Bkdson2121: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
squash47:
Robinson Crusoe

Robinson Crusoe, the Man for the voyage

1 Like

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by tunde1200(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Indomie piking make Una come here and see your father's.

Lol
Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
To download any pdf book visit www.z-lib.org

They have a wide category of Fictional Novels
Non Fiction books, Autobiographies, Scientific Articles, Graphic Novels, Personal Development books.

Just go to the above website and search for whatever novel or book you want.

Note: For best results when downloading, use chrome browser.
And as a guest you are only allowed up to 5 downloads per day.

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
squash47:
Robinson Crusoe

One of my all time favorite and I still apply lessons learnt from the book when I am in a difficult situation. Another book should be Odyssey.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. by beejay85: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
DIAMANTE1759:
wow....my favorite novel
Robinson Crusoe and Friday by Daniel Defoe
I have been looking for this novel since I misplaced it
tunde1200:
Indomie piking make Una come here and see your father's.

Lol
Man friday...almost barbequed by cannibals before being rescued by Robinson..
Great novel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What We Entertained Ourselves With Before Cable TV / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today / Kumalo................supreme Confraternities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.