Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,847 members, 7,831,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones (19868 Views)

Fake Soldier Caught By Other Soldiers After Seizing People's Phones (Video) / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Darkshaw: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by jhydebaba(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Then no go still hear word. IG sef don warn dem tire.
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by dyera(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Foxyfox:
undecided they are always warning against it, yet no resounding penalty for officers concerned, rubbish. It's more like and empty threats.

Only the ones that are exposed online would be given audio punishment.

1 Like

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Bavgwy7: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yoooo! Got you lit with Proofs attached cool

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by dyera(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Deicide:
But I don't have a gun. No one knows the Ibo the police officer has smoked that I wouldn't listen to him when he ask me to show him my phone. I could get killed n it'll all be covered up.

The police officer will be punished on papers, in other words he will be given audio punishment LoL.
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Working in VI then , one took me to ATM , I only have 2k plus in the account . He said I should bring it out , I told him it's my operating balance that it can't come out .

He decided not to drive me back where I parked my car , I said for where ? This night ? I first am enter the patrol van oo
okay so it’s funny to you dumbo
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Tannhauser(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin
This is NOT a warning to desist...
Operational phrase here...YOU MUST NOT BE CAUGHT.

If you know, you sabi.

If this is not tacit enablement with a caveat.. i don't know what is.
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by OfficialGaGa(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
"You must not be caught checking people's phones......" so that means they can do it but they should avoid be caught....

Little wonder the saying goes.... "Na who dem catch be thief"

1 Like

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by condralbedez: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Them nor dey hear word

Me dey hold my ground

Them be want loose guard me inside may for lagos na

The officer say make I bring my phone for check

I say lie lie....never
I trust you nah,more pu**y,big boobs, Heineken and kwale weed to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by gift2xl: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
It's in their blood.
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by melody91: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Them nor dey hear word

Me dey hold my ground

Them be want loose guard me inside may for lagos na

The officer say make I bring my phone for check

I say lie lie....never
u no jam the real bastards among them...

1 Like

Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Andytyx(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Them no dey hear word, they are wayward
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by begge: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
They won't listen and many are filled with bubu blood
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by JooEeL(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
THAT NONSENSE MUST STOP!

THIS DAYLIGHT ROBBERY BY THIS USELESS POLICE FORCE MUST STOP AT ALL COSTS! WHAT SORT OF SHAMELESS ATROCITY IN THIS DAY AND AGE IS THIS?

ARE NIGERIANS SO WEAK AND COWARDLY THAT THEY WILL ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE SUBJECTED TO SUCH OUTRIGHT SUBJUGATION?

NONSENSE!
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by udemzyudex(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Warning for mouth..

grin
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by jrusky(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
No need warning them, get caught and face dismissal warning don't work with Nigeria police.

If caught dismissal then give them letter to go and give Shawn George the ex nollywood madam to employ them since she hate dismissing any unprofessional and unruly officer disgracung the force.
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by lendahand(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
blinking001:
Most Nigerians love to generalize minor issues to a crescendo. Only a small group of our enviable and reputable police force men and women engage in the act of extortion, bribery and crime.

A majority of our service men and women are peace loving, well coordinated, efficient and intelligent people that deserve to be worshipped by Nigerians for the services they render to humanity even risking and laying down their lives in the process.

God bless the NPF
God bless Nigeria
you deserve a heavy knock on your head. If Nigerian police don't sit up, they will face a terrible embarrassment in the future and endsars will be a child's play.
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by FireUpNow(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
This same Oga or police boss is collecti g returns from his boys on patrol. Useless set of people
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by winner37(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
If only those bastard will be heedful to this....
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Nicerazor(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oga said they must not be caught, meaning you can check people’s phones and take them to the ATM but you must not be caught doing so. This country is a joke lol.
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Alawode01(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Checking people phone is totally condemned and it's actof barbaric, someone phone is it's wallet,why forcing to open it under duress,why turning phones to sophticated weapon in Nigeria, enter into someone privacy without petition or charge warrant.
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by KingTom(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
He said "You must not be caught", not "You must not do it."

Just so you know, these are two different things.
You're wise to understand his message grin
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by arantess: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
I don’t even understand why you want to check my phone and then take me to atm to withdraw money , it makes no sense at all .
Is it not what armed robbers do??

They are government backed armed robbers, that's the difference
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by Sniper101(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
I don’t even understand why you want to check my phone and then take me to atm to withdraw money , it makes no sense at all .

Step out, dressing Nice & Expensive,
then you WILL understand "why" grin
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
blazingblender:
First of all before recruiting
Give tg some intelligence training
Check their sense of reasoning before you bring them onboard

Bro, training isn’t the problem it’s greed and indiscipline; in fact it’s lack of shame
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by majamajic(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
okay so it’s funny to you dumbo

It was not funny that night
Re: Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death / Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms / Man, 25, Docked For Allegedly Raping Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.