Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,608 members, 7,861,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Think I Need Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I Need Help. (170 Views)

I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Need Help. by Weederness: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good day fam;

Lemme go straight to the point.
I started drinking frequently about 7 months ago and I have been trying to stop. With God’s help and little determination I have successfully reduced it to once in a week and sometime less.

So last week Sunday I was drunk and slept for like 10hrs straight up and I had a dream but in my dream it seems I was drunk as well. Like I was in loop in that dream all because I easily forget things that has to be done. (Dream was vivid, so I can still remember everything that occurred)

Fast forward to yesterday, because of certain issue I drank only little alcohol (about a cup or so) and on my way home I smoke only two stick of cigarettes (I quit smoking too). Before I could get home, I was already sleeping.

Normally I only sleep for 3hrs or less but that wasn’t the case last night. I slept for almost 10hrs straight up and dream was so Terrible and disgusting.

In my dream I was to move from somewhere home with some beans cake that I bought while on my way home and I decided to cut corner by passing a shortcut but the rout I choose was full of Human fece. I got home but journey wasn’t a pleasant one……

should I be worried??
Re: I Think I Need Help. by chatinent: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Who paid you to kill yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Suicide! – Stacy’s Journal By Olamide Sodamade / Japa Season: Frank And His Health / You Won't Throw Away Orange Seeds Again After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.