Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,489 members, 7,840,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) (44529 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Omoni Oboli Dances With Her 3 Grown-Up Sons (Photos, Video) / Daddy Showkey Receives Peter Edochie's Blessings As He Squats (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Handsum64: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
� See as she’s enjoying her life and happy, thank God she didn’t marry all these small boys with testosterone issues she would have been looking pale by now as a result of all forms of abuse. God where my Ned?
You see Africans, now the story is changing
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Oshokhai69: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
She enter market with her brains at it’s full capacity. Very wise girl

Iyaebe you be like Mtn for this Nairaland. Everywhere you go Iyaebe must be there undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by DanielPat01: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Regina my Beloved sister, we Thank God for the handsome and wonderful kids, but we won't stop to tell you the truth.

It is one thing to be happy for the Blessings but it is more important to follow and obey the Owner and giver of the Blessings.

You are not in a right marriage.
Let no one Deceive you. You are marrying someone else husband. GOD is not happy with that. It is Adultery. It is husband snatching! It is Sin.
Do the needful so as to save your soul in Eternity. Eternity is a Personal Race. Everyone will give account for himself/herself.

Kindly drop a quotation in the Bible that dates that marrying more than one wife is a sin.
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by onadana: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Regina my Beloved sister, we Thank God for the handsome and wonderful kids, but we won't stop to tell you the truth.

It is one thing to be happy for the Blessings but it is more important to follow and obey the Owner and giver of the Blessings.

Let no one Deceive you. You are marrying someone else husband. GOD is not happy with that. It is Adultery. It is husband snatching! It is Sin.
Do the needful so as to save your soul in Eternity. Eternity is a Personal Race. Everyone will give account for himself/herself.

You need Grace.Poverty has a way of making one think somehow.It is not for you to tell her.
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by chidan1214: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

For real life ehn people like this rightousness2 nah dem be d real wolves in sheep's clothing. If U See dem for real life RUN
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sir/ Ma Don't Deceive yourself and don't let anyone Deceive you! The Grace of God is not a license to Sin. The Grace of God is what keeps from sin. The grace of God is what gives us the opportunity to repent now that we have the chance.

Do not live in sin and say the grace of God is there. You are being deceived. Sin will destroy you and take you to Hell. Repent Quickly and come out from it.

His grace is enough for anyone's sin. This she has done before becoming born again. Hence her past is forgiven her bro. And who told you I am sinner. 2 cor 5:21

You cannot win with self righteousness. God has given her gift of righteousness
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
lifeandjoy:
grin
I wonder what will happen when Ned becomes too old and can no longer handle this girl properly.

Nature abhors vacuum. Street will takeover.
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by killer3: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

You are just making noise man
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by AbleBouncer: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Danny50:
Because of money regina married a supposed grand father.

She simply followed her mother's advise and now they cashing out big time.
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Don't do the needful ! Continue to Deceive and Confuse yourself with unnecessary grammars. At the appointed time, we will know who has Deceived himself/herself .
Dreamhighnow:

His grace is enough for anyone's sin. This she has done before becoming born again. Hence her past is forgiven her bro. And who told you I am sinner. 2 cor 5:21

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Religion has not saved anyone! Religion will not save anyone.
Whatever you claim to be , when you stand before God, you will not tell HIM that you are Moslem and that is why you indulge in Adultery.
Nobody will make Heaven because of being a Christian by religion or whatever.
The Only way to make Heaven is to be Genuiely Born-again. And it is only possible through JESUS Christ.

The Word of GOD will stand against all of Humanity.

Notentitled:

She, not being the first wife to Ned is not an Issue here since their religion (Islam) permit it. You can keep your advice for your christian brethren where such marriage is not allowed...I'm also a Christian

I respect you though!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Who's your W££D plug bro?

What Your funny A$$ does is to jump on different threads and codemn people living their lives.

Work on getting your Lame a$$ to this Heaven you preach about... And remember not everyone has the same same Beliefs as you.
Kindly respect that!
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
� See as she’s enjoying her life and happy, thank God she didn’t marry all these small boys with testosterone issues she would have been looking pale by now as a result of all forms of abuse. God where my Ned?
Loooooooooooool, words of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by fykes(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Ode
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Iyaebe you be like Mtn for this Nairaland. Everywhere you go Iyaebe must be there undecided

It's Rozross sharing this comment for me. grin
She no kuku send.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

..she did not snatch the man...the man wanted to marry her and she agreed and they held a wedding
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by sihamey: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Religious Brainwashed begot :-)
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by theTranslator: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
lifeandjoy:
grin
I wonder what will happen when Ned becomes too old and can no longer handle this girl properly.
she will go wild
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by latolz: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
I hope when the next wife comes you will still be counting blessings
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by ColdHeatt: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dollyak:

Do what needful? I think this Jihad way of preaching is nauseating lipsrsealed. God knows best
An hypocrite stereotyping a demented crusader as a jihadist.
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by mario2k(m): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Wee you keep kwayet?

You are ment and you don't have anybody to tell you.

Folks like you be preaching but in secret,you are deep into fornication and other atrocities...

YOU BETTER LISTEN TO THE TRUTH FROM RIGHTEOUSNESS,STOP DEFENDING EVIL WITH EVIL. WHAT RIGHTEOUSNESS SAID IS THE TRUTH ACCEPT IT
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by mario2k(m): 12:26am On Sep 04, 2022
God is not mad at her. His grace is sufficient for her. Men made mistake but God forgives and this dispensation of grace

MY FRIEND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT,GOD IS ANGRY WITH THE REBELLIOUS CHILDREN. YOU CANT GO AGAINST YOUR FATHER'S RULES AND WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY WITH YOU. AS FOR GODS FORGIVENESS,YOU ONLY GODS BENEVOLENCE YOU DONT KNOW THE HIS OTHER SIDE.
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by mario2k(m): 12:28am On Sep 04, 2022

YOU MAKE LAUGH WITH THIS COMMENT,SO THAT'S YOUR UNDERSTAND TO THAT VERSE. SMH!
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by mario2k(m): 12:31am On Sep 04, 2022
Who's your W££D plug bro?

What Your funny A$$ does is to jump on different threads and codemn people living their lives.

Work on getting your Lame a$$ to this Heaven you preach about... And remember not everyone has the same same Beliefs as you.
Kindly respect that!

BY THIER FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM,WE ALREADY KNOW WHERE YOU BELONG. BUT SOON YOU WILL KNOW THAT HELL FIRE IS REAL.
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Iyasaburi: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

But you said eternity is a personal race, so, why are you putting your mouth into it.
Mind you, the girl is in heaven
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Hope at all your brothers get money.. Including your papa
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Wuppdex: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2022
Your assertion are mostly related to poverty ridden climes, like Naija and other extreme poor nation, countries where basics are not luxury, it will take more than money to bed or marry a 50 years younger female.

LaSenior:
cheesy

Definition of money over love

Love no dey help again oooo

Love and money walks hand in hand

Money

Money answereth all things understand this and wake up from your slumber and make money
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Wuppdex: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2022
And the future man should be considered LUCKY because she is now rich, hmmm Naija and poverty mentality amazes me.

Nawttiboi007:
Looking from the angle of life span and age difference btw the very young sharp girl(Regina)and the husband, the old man might die be4 her. she’ll be left with inheritance and secured future for the innocent kids, she brought to this world, and that still leaves her to get married to any lucky man that she chooses to fall in love with, because she’s already made for life till death!..
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2022
Please sir, I need ur help obviously u r well to do ... 0690372602
Gtb. I will testify to it here on Nairaland.. Oga I’m still waiting for u to prove ursef sir
Wuppdex:
And the future man should be considered LUCKY because she is now rich, hmmm Naija and poverty mentality amazes me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Has Brought A New Trending Hair Style / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos / Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.