Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President (32922 Views)

60-Year-Old Farouk Sanni Bags First Class In Sociology From UI, Wins 8 Awards / 48-Year-Old Sunday Dare Asefon Emerges NANS President / Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by Iyajelili(f): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

Coke village pls
Are you a bukite?
Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Amerengues2:

I won't descend so low in engaging words with you.

The ignoramus who kept calling 'crack' instead of 'quack' knew he made a mistake and admitted to it.

a person who pretends, professionally or publicly, to skill, knowledge, or qualifications he or she does not possess; a charlatan. adjective. being a quack:

That it is being used mostly in the medical term doesn't mean it doesn't fit other profession. Like I said, I won't engage you.

Post the meaning of 'crack' and juxtapose it to the ignorant Asefon's usage.

Mr rabble-rouser, polymath, chatterbox, don't quote me again.
you just split nonsense... Rest
Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by BafanaBafana: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Northerners don't know how to do unionism o! They see such positions as executive positions. Check his manifesto, it will include things like constructing roads in universities and also building bridges. That's why the spirit of aluta in northern campuses is non existent.
Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
no u no go school.. crack is the befitting word bro..
Nothing like quack in education line, we can only get quack in medical line thanks.
o
Oga quack is correct ,it is only medical line ,quack is not only used in medical line....quack generally means an unprofessional individual, pretending to have the skills , qualifications which he she does not possess...
So if you think I am wrong , check your dictionary and thank me later grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Amerengues2:

I won't descend so low in engaging words with you.

The ignoramus who kept calling 'crack' instead of 'quack' knew he made a mistake and admitted to it.

a person who pretends, professionally or publicly, to skill, knowledge, or qualifications he or she does not possess; a charlatan. adjective. being a quack:

That it is being used mostly in the medical term doesn't mean it doesn't fit other profession. Like I said, I won't engage you.

Post the meaning of 'crack' and juxtapose it to the ignorant Asefon's usage.

Mr rabble-rouser, polymath, chatterbox, don't quote me again.
quack is correct ooo.crack means joke so basically both seems correct,but quack is befitting
Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by kernniejay(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Amerengues2:
Hmm

Asefon kept using "crack" instead of "quack". I hope this one doesn't disappoint
I thought I was the only one that heard that blunder from him, his command of English language is too quack for someone like him.
Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by Slimzjoe(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
b5ive:
Farouk was my classmate through high school, he has always been an ambassador for social justice.

I pray he does better than the rest.

Advise him to stop dancing to the beats of the drum played by miscreants
Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by Tinubuofemmanu: 3:41am On Sep 04, 2022
All this Cultists and 40 year's old Touts that doesn't want to leave Student Unionism alone to real Youth's to play. Every year , they are in school without graduating
Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by DenreleDave(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Iyajelili:

Are you a bukite?

Yeah finished in 2019
Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by izubext007: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2022
From West to North , North to West..... in every thing Nigeria which way.
Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by Gochlengs(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
kingamaa:
Finding it difficult to differentiate between NANS and Yahoo boys this days

If you see the cars the so called NANS exco rides even an oil company executive cannot ride it

Not mentioning the convoy of executive cars they travel in (oppressing others road users)

Students fa.

I hope this excos will be different sha
Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by Iyajelili(f): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
DenreleDave:

Yeah finished in 2019
Good one sir.
Re: Umar Farouk Lawal Emerges NANS President by BarrJ: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Can anyone with his number share please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? / Funaab Student Attacks The VC Church, DHBC And Set Cars On Fire / Delsu Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.