Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (272 Views)

Please Advise This Family Man In My Group. / HOw Do African Youths Deal With The Numerous Bills From Family And Friends? / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Excelneedful(f): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: . by dan761(m): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
My advise is this : You Can't underestimate any Girl now .
You found some 13 Years Pregnant.

Innocent looking or not ,HIV is not Written on the face
Relationship is not Written on the Face .

You can't say because they Look Innocent then they don't have Boy Friend even Man Friend.

When there Daughter Begins to relate with the Apprentice ,She must be Influenced .By the way how old is there Daughter ?

Since those Apprentice are not there Daughters there is a Limit the Couple can go Monitoring there Personal lives though

This Family should Separate Family from Business Get another Small Apartment for wife Works,Incase of Overnight Work for Urgent and Sudden Orders .

If You Pretend with a number they don't know to Chat with those Girls telling them you will like to meet them intelligently,You will know they are not Babies.

You won't be Surprised at there Response .

Save your Family .
Re: . by Anchortargetk(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
I have Seen something like this Before but later it was Solved .

My question is this .So you mean that The Wife Business is inside the same Flats where the Family Lives .Same Toilet,Same Kitchen,Same Living Room etc ?

Are you saying the Apprentice use the same Kitchen , Toilets ,Living Room with the Family ?

If this is the case I think it's Wrong .

If the Apartment belongs to the Family ,They can Build a Shop facing the street ,Make Toilets and Restrict all Apprentice and Customers to the Shop .

Preventing all from.the Family Living Flat.

My two Cents

(1) (Reply)

Blame On Men For Infidelity / How To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You In A Long Distance Relationship / Latest Father Christmas That’s Making Children Cry 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.