Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria (488 Views)

Skrill Withdrawal: What's The Ideal Rate? / Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira / Why Was My Skrill Withdrawal Processed In EUR Instead Of USD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria by easy94: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good day everyone,
Please I need your assistance,I have Skrill funds in Euro but my primary Skrill currency is USD.
Should I link my USD bank account or Euro bank account because I need the money to make an online purchase once it is in my bank account.

OR which bank card can I link so I can receive the money directly to my bank card..

Your swift response will be highly needed.
Re: Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria by Bullishbanks: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
easy94:
Good day everyone,
Please I need your assistance,I have Skrill funds in Euro but my primary Skrill currency is USD.
Should I link my USD bank account or Euro bank account because I need the money to make an online purchase once it is in my bank account.

OR which bank card can I link so I can receive the money directly to my bank card..

Have u ever withrawn via skrill using a usd account cos withrawal to any Nigerian bank is prohibited by skrill, but I can help u get your funds to your naira account via another channel.
Re: Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria by easy94: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
With the fact that I have Skrill fund in my euro account but my primary currency is USD
When I click on withdraw.
Skrill said I should add bank account in USD...
How will I go about it because I am really confused.
I have both USD and euro bank account with Gtbank...
Re: Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria by easy94: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
I don't need it to be converted to naira.i just need it in foreign currency in my dorm account in Nigeria..
Re: Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria by Bullishbanks: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
easy94:
I don't need it to be converted to naira.i just need it in foreign currency in my dorm account in Nigeria..
I see that'd be quite hard cos of skrills restrictions, u can check paxful out if you'd find anyone with the offer but be careful though
Re: Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria by easy94: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Withdrawal to Nigeria is allowed in foreign currency..
I know we can't receive NGN to Nigeria
Re: Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria by Bullishbanks: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
easy94:
Withdrawal to Nigeria is allowed in foreign currency..
I know we can't receive NGN to Nigeria
Oh I never knew, so what's the issue you're having with adding your bank account
Re: Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria by Yungmil: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
easy94:
Good day everyone,

Bro pls can we chat on watsapp 08.03.9.33.1.101. pls is about arbitrage
Re: Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria by puskin: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
easy94:
With the fact that I have Skrill fund in my euro account but my primary currency is USD
When I click on withdraw.
Skrill said I should add bank account in USD...
How will I go about it because I am really confused.
I have both USD and euro bank account with Gtbank...
Add the USD bank account and withdraw.
Skrill will convert the Euro to USD at their current exchange rate and send it to your USD bank acct.

But be advised that Skrill will also charge you conversion charges

1 Like

Re: Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria by easy94: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2022
ok
Re: Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria by easy94: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2022
puskin:

Add the USD bank account and withdraw.
Skrill will convert the Euro to USD at their current exchange rate and send it to your USD bank acct.

But be advised that Skrill will also charge you conversion charges

can you send me your email for more information
Re: Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria by puskin: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2022
easy94:

can you send me your email for more information

Send me a DM on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Educate Yourself About Bank Charges / Ghanaian Archbishop Orders Congregation To Pray For Cedi Stabilization / The Million-dollars Profit Factory: Crypto Smart Contract Arbitrage In Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.