Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,600 members, 7,847,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

This For Youths Only!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This For Youths Only!!! (277 Views)

Taraba Government Sells ₦3,000 Form To 10,000 Youths Only To Employ 160 / Enugu State Government Opens Cyber-security Training Programme For Youths / Job Alert: IITA Vacancy For Youths In Oyo, Abuja, Imo And Onne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This For Youths Only!!! by Sammybusiness: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
As a youth, you want to start making money for yourself instead of depending on your parents
Now is the chance
Get to know about amazon kdp
And use the remaining 4 month of this year to help your financial life
https://samuelnwagod790.systeme.io/e1b6ec65
Re: This For Youths Only!!! by Sammybusiness: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
I feel this is the best way to start up a business of your own business
Don’t wait for others to offer you job
Be the one to offer them job
And I feel Amazon kdp will be the best for you
Re: This For Youths Only!!! by Sammybusiness: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Running away from opportunity will only cost you regret and everybody has been scammed

Personally I have been scammed of many things and I know the feeling
But there is money online

(1) (Reply)

Field Sales Agents / Waiters Needed In Victoria Island, Lagos. / Vacancy: Supermarket Supervisor In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.