Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Clash Of Sorcerers - Jackson C. Rejoice - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Clash Of Sorcerers - Jackson C. Rejoice (351 Views)

I Am Rejoice Ameh, A Copywriter And Content Writer / Percy Jackson The Complete Collection(ebooks) / Heart Doctor All Episode - By Rejoice C. Jeremiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Sorcerers - Jackson C. Rejoice by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Clash of Sorcerers (The clang of destruction).
Author - Jackson C. Rejoice.

Copyright 2022
All rights reserved.

Many years ago, in the village of ALABA dwell great and powerfull sorcerers, grouped into good and evil. The evil ones, in a bid to make themselves supreme, the destroy anyone or anything that comes in their pursuit of absolute supremacy.

This is the author first attempt at fiction writing, all criticism and enlightenment is welcomed.

Lets ride on!!!

Updates will be little but steady.
Re: Clash Of Sorcerers - Jackson C. Rejoice by soke02(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ride on pls

(1) (Reply)

I Went Back To The Village Because Everyone Rejected Me And I Was Suffering- Iya / House One: The Beginning From The End / {poetry Again At Its Best} RAINDROPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.