Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,406 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

One Reason You Should Not Be On Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Reason You Should Not Be On Whatsapp (436 Views)

One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason You Should Not Be On Whatsapp by ublight: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging platforms in the world. It’s importance cannot be oversized. From communicating with family, conducting businesses, Organising webinars etc WhatsApp has clearly come to be part of our lives.
I know you have every reason to be on WhatsApp, but I am going to give You just one reason why you shouldn’t be on WhatsApp anymore.
WhatsApp has now turned into a money making tool, therefore if you are not making any money from WhatsApp you don't need to be on the platform. No need to keep spending your money buying data and chatting on WhatsApp without getting any money in return.
If you are not making money on WhatsApp, you can change that today. i'm going Share with you a couple of ideas that you could use to start making money on WhatsApp right now.
There are at least 5 lucrative ideas to start making money from WhatsApp. I mean there could be more, but I am going to share just five powerful ideas that if implemented well, you will make your first money off WhatsApp in the next 5 minutes.
If you also happen to be a WhatsApp vendor, whether it is for a physical product or a digital product, you will also need this.

Passive income ideas , or as other people will call it side hustle Is now an integral part of the society. However, finding a side hustle that can afford you the flexibility to work on your own terms is a pretty difficult one.
If you are interested in learni ng about this five passive income ideas that can start earning you tonnes of cash with just your WhatsApp, join a WhatsApp TV Naija hustle media. We share only things concerning, entreprenurship business, finance, sports.
Apart from sharing information, we also provide support for entrepreneurs according to the best of our ability. We have free webinars every Sunday where we Teach and interact and answer questions concerning the business space in Nigeria.
Don’t miss out. 01

309 sevenninet5vv5v5
Re: One Reason You Should Not Be On Whatsapp by ublight: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Keep joining us on WhatsApp. Tomorrow we'll be sharing the 5 ideas on our tv
Re: One Reason You Should Not Be On Whatsapp by JagaLove: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
G
Re: One Reason You Should Not Be On Whatsapp by JagaLove: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
ublight:
Keep joining us on WhatsApp. Tomorrow we'll be sharing the 5 ideas on our tv
Good day Mr Ublight, My name is Thompson. Please I'm interested in arbitrage betting, I don't know how to contact you to get started. My number is 08054278235. Thank you sir
Re: One Reason You Should Not Be On Whatsapp by ublight: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Are u there yet?
Re: One Reason You Should Not Be On Whatsapp by ublight: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
JagaLove:
Good day Mr Ublight, My name is Thompson. Please I'm interested in arbitrage betting, I don't know how to contact you to get started. My number is 0805425. Thank you sir

The information alone will cost you some money

(1) (Reply)

Abiodun commissions Arepo-Journalists Estate Road / Call For Applications: SMEDAN Funding Programme For Smes (get Btw N500k To N2.5m / Is any bank in Nigeria that still allowed $20 spending limit in Naira mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.