Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Tinubu-shettima Ticket And Kabiru Boko Haram . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tinubu-shettima Ticket And Kabiru Boko Haram . (2184 Views)

Where To Get Best Flight Ticket And Hotel Suit At 5% Cashback / Boko Haram Congratulates Shettima As President Elect Instead Of Tinubu / Tinubu/shettima Group Lauds Senator Oseni's Unique Party Loyalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu-shettima Ticket And Kabiru Boko Haram . by zoedew: 6:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Shettima has yet to explain what Kabiru Boko Haram who bombed a Catholic Church killing many was doing in his house where he was eventually apprehended. Kabiru has now been convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment. The Judge clearly ordered the security agencies to investigate why Kabiru was in Shettima’s house where he was arrested!
Do Nigerians seriously want a Boko Haram Vice-President! Shettima has not hidden his mission at Aso Rock! He has said he will handle security while Tinubu will look after the economy but that is not what The Nigerian Constitution says!!
The President is the Commander in Chief and not The Vice-President whose role is to mind The Economy as clearly spelt out in the Constitution.
Nigerians open your eyes wide! Reject Tinubu and Shettima at the next election to avoid a repeat of the Buhari-Osinbajo tragedy that has left Nigeria prostrate!!!
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket And Kabiru Boko Haram . by derecho(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Nigerians have rejected APC already...
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket And Kabiru Boko Haram . by AdamuKD: 6:14am On Sep 04, 2022
grin
Tilinbu vice is a terrorist
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket And Kabiru Boko Haram . by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Take a closer look at shetima who is Tinubus running matr, you'll see his intension, he can't hide who he is.

Look at the people always around shetima you'll see he's always with bokoharam members.

I see anger in him, i see wickedness, i see a man who is coming to achieve an evil plan. I ser a terrorist in shetima.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Know All Nairaland Member Did This... Come In And Pick The Once You Did / Beware Of Fraud! They Have Cloned And Edited Mtn Website.www.yellofifa.com / Nairalanders What Do You Call Armpit Tickling In Your Native Language! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.