Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Advantages Of Getting A Nigerian Drivers License Before Relocating Abroad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advantages Of Getting A Nigerian Drivers License Before Relocating Abroad (485 Views)

Imams And Pastors Are To Obtain License Before They Are Allowed To Preach. / Frsc Lagos State Command Appeals To Applicants To Pick Up Their Drivers License / Taxify Drivers Protest In Lagos: "We Are Not Rapists, We Need Respect" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Getting A Nigerian Drivers License Before Relocating Abroad by Mazinewmoney: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2022
I want us to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of getting a drivers license first here in Nigeria before relocating abroad especially the United States, Canada, New Zealand and to Australia. Currently I applied to travel to Aussie which is still in process but then my cousin has been disturbing me everyday to make sure I get my DL before moving down there because according to her, it's easier to navigate the system when you already got your country's licence than someone who's got none. According to her, if you don't have a license, you gonna have to pass through a lot of rigorous process to get one and it's time consuming and takes some years before you can get it. But if you come with a Nigerian license, it will be easier for you to convert it over there.

What do you guys think and which Nigerian state can issue a license within a short period. Because I know it takes some months but for someone that don't have so much time to stay around, which state will be easier to go do it and get it quickly.
Re: Advantages Of Getting A Nigerian Drivers License Before Relocating Abroad by buttlover(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2022
with 37000 naira you will get it in 1 week time.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Getting A Nigerian Drivers License Before Relocating Abroad by Mazinewmoney: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
From which state in particular
buttlover:
with 37000 naira you will get it in 1 week time.
Re: Advantages Of Getting A Nigerian Drivers License Before Relocating Abroad by blessed2share: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
From which state in particular

Be careful and make sure you get it through genuine means. Some countries will accept your document ONLY AFTER verification. They have a process of contacting the issuing authority to verify or authenticate the document you submitted.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Getting A Nigerian Drivers License Before Relocating Abroad by Mazinewmoney: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
That's the more reason I want to get it from an authorized license office but then I don't have so much time. I need to know the particular state that can issue it to me within few weeks. Thanks for your contribution
blessed2share:

Be careful and make sure you get it through genuine means. Some countries will accept your document ONLY AFTER verification. They have a process of contacting the issuing authority to verify or authenticate the document you submitted.

(1) (Reply)

deleted / All Network Changed Their USSD Code Here It Is / Unbeatable Cheatszz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.