Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,918 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Best Possible Investment At ITUNU CITY - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Best Possible Investment At ITUNU CITY (130 Views)

Fenced, Dry Land With C Of O For Sale At Itunu City, Close To Alaro City, Lekki / Buy & Build Land At ITUNU Ibeju Lekki Lagos close to Dangote Refinery / ITUNU RESIDENTIAL, BY LEKKI EPE EXPRESSWAY AIYETORO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Possible Investment At ITUNU CITY by Drken5(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Another explosive is about taking place at ITUNU CITY PHASE 2 just as it caught sleeping investors unaware,

The early bird investors who bought 500sqm on phase 1 has made 19million already,by January when the property will have valued 60million,the will have made 44million profit.....

AND NOW, here comes the phase 3 explosion,check the price chat,if u don't understand, let me explain better...

For example,on the commercial plot, assuming you secure a plot today with the prelaunch price of 65million per 1000sqm, in the next 8months when all infrastructures and development has been put in place, the same plot you bought 65million will have valued 200million.

That's 135million profit......well,it sounds crazy right ��

Same way one of my clients in United Kingdom never believe the phase 1 could grow from 16million to 35million within 7months, she is regretting why she didn't buy then.

Check the beautiful pictures,that is how beautiful it going to be, use the phase 1 video I posted yesterday to judge our estate projects.

We are always at work dishing out the best ...

You can secure the commercial plot for commercial purposes like Building warehouse, school, eateries, shopping complex,banks etc.

Location: aiyetoro ibeju lekki,along the 6lanes epe expressway

Title: government allocated C of O

Prices are:

300sqm-12million

500sqm-20million

Commercial plots (1000sqm)- 65million

Contact us on 07030179658

Note: study the price chat in the picture to understand the huge returns you stand to enjoy .

You can chat me up for more the video..

Re: The Best Possible Investment At ITUNU CITY by Drken5(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2022
Take advantage of the opportunity
Re: The Best Possible Investment At ITUNU CITY by Drken5(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Make wise decision

(1) (Reply)

4700sqm On Kingsway Road. / FOR SALE A Bungalow Situated On 3plots Of Land Along Osolo Raod Via 7&8 By Air / For Sale Uncompleted Bungalow With 2bedroom 2mini Flat Ado Odo Ota Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.