Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

In The Name Of Allah The Beneficent The Merciful. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / In The Name Of Allah The Beneficent The Merciful. (182 Views)

Creation Of Man: Allah The "All Knowing" / The Known Existing Books Of Allah I / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Name Of Allah The Beneficent The Merciful. by Mraaz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE BENEFICENT THE MERCIFUL.
I pray that Almighty Allah will give you power to complete everything you started in your life. There will be No uncompleted projects will remain in your life Insha Allah.. You shall receive the help and assistance you need for your projects Bijahi muhammadin..
I pray that Good news will never cease in your house, Every news about you now will be Excellent perfectly in Mighty name of Allah.
good afternoon
my name is Idris s Adam am in need of financial assistance I stay with my parents and because of the raining season things are hard and we are struggling because our rooftops are leaking seriously and the fence has fall off because of flood and my parents are finding it hard to fiance the repairings and I am doing some steady jobs feeding is hard
please help if you can
may Allah bless you as you assist your Muslim brother thanks you
Idris s adam

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Answer To This / Help And Support A Muslim Brother During This Last Few Days Of Ramadan / Seeking For Help From My Muslim Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.