Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. (27476 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by opera1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I don't like the way this OP is always enjoying life. angry

VeryWickedMan indeed.
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Lol
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Eriokanmi: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
My Landmark Visit To The Washington Monument, in the United States of America.

This Historic MONUMENT hosts a lot of dignitaries & tourists from all over the world. In Fact, it's an International Treasure that can't be toiled with.
HOTELS, Events centres, & Gardens around this eye-catching edifice benefit from the proximity they share with this edifice.
It is an obelisk shaped stony structure erected within the heart of Washington D. C. in commemoration of the First President of the United States, George Washington.
It's roughly 555feet.
Its construction started on July 4th,1884, and was opened to the members of the public on October 9th,1888

1st & 2nd pix...
Walkway leading to the monument!
3rd pix....Madam controlling Traffic!
Cc
Just wise
DisGuy
OP, the 3rd picture is almost opposite DAR( Daughters of America Revolution) Constitution Hall cheesy. I was there a few years back on invite by an organisation in recognition of our activities in Nigeria. It was Obama who came to give us a pep talk. Environment pas Environment, jare. No girigiri, the atmosphere was so calm. Once your invitation and official pass were scanned, na to enter. Obama came, no sirens, just normal atmosphere but the convoy was intimidating despite the closeness of the place to the white House.

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by virginchaser(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
internationalman:
One thing I like about the USA is that, as it is a very big country by landmass so is its Cities fully developed and we'll structure.

They have big cities and renowned and famously known cities in the country and all over the world. There is always something special about almost every city there.

What a great country that can almost come first in everything in the World.

God Bless America
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Edo State.

See as everywhere clean. No sand, no dust, no potopoto. Environment bright.

It was developed by loyal citizens and government not citizens that runs down theirs. For example, beautiful Oshodi terminal is fast deteriorating due to improper usage by citizens and lack of maintenance from government.

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by CLASSMAN: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
is this not egyptian obelisk?

2 Likes

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by mosez346(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
God bless my dream country USA

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by madjune(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
See how fat.

Once naija girls land here, dem go begin chop food like say na hunger drive them comot naija.

I'm not joking at all.

Our girls eat anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Chrislaws: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
OP, those are beautiful pictures. What a shame that our leaders spend more time in these developed countries and return retarded to Nigeria. Experiencing new ideas and visions is a benefit of traveling. Please brothers and sisters, abeg vote wisely cos we deserve better than a s h i t h o l e title o.

2 Likes

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Voiceofthestree: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
More....
Exit Photos!
May God Continue To Bless America!

I beg shey nah you be that curvy babe �
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by faithfull18(f): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
The picture quality and environment is on point, God when cry

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by phemmyfour: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Godsownfc:
Nice one sir
When you go carry me go obodo oyinbo too, I wan enjoy their life�
na woman
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Favmil101(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Skibani99:
A time will come in this my life when I'll just be travelling around, gaining new experiences, experience other cultures,food and many more.. Thanks op for always sharing your adventures with us..
U sound like a pineer
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Osariemen12: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
The Powerful Congress Building..... The Capitol!
....can be spotted from there as well!

U don marry? I jus wan check something 4 ur side. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by RiseAbove(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Very wicked man cry

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by themanderon: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
The obelisk is used by ancient Egyptians to channel their gods. It is always found in most important cities of the world including the Vatican. Somewhere close to the Obelisk is the womb which the capitol represents in this case. Legacies of the masonic founding fathers of America.

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Didi2d(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You made laugh bro...

Very funny I must say
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Judybash93(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
It looks like a giant penis
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Didi2d(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Good life is good

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Tqw1: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
OP, the 3rd picture is almost opposite DAR( Daughters of America Revolution) Constitution Hall cheesy. I was there a few years back on invite by an organisation in recognition of our activities in Nigeria. It was Obama who came to give us a pep talk. Environment pas Environment, jare. No girigiri, the atmosphere was so calm. Once your invitation and official pass were scanned, na to enter. Obama came, no sirens, just normal atmosphere but the convoy was intimidating despite the closeness of the place to the white House.
U can say that again & again!

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
ecolime:
Dope views
Yeaaahhh!
They detest any form of POLLUTION!
With minimal impurities in the air, you can get fantastic picture qualities.
Hence the reason for sharp camera view!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Shikena(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
America o ni baje grin
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by lailo: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Cleveraustine01:
You are beautiful why covering your face
Beautiful bcs she is curvy? Abeg see face first undecided
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by EmmanuelBlaze04: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
internationalman:
One thing I like about the USA is that, as it is a very big country by landmass so is its Cities fully developed and we'll structure.

They have big cities and renowned and famously known cities in the country and all over the world. There is always something special about almost every city there.

What a great country that can almost come first in everything in the World.

God Bless America
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Edo State.

See as everywhere clean. No sand, no dust, no potopoto. Environment bright.
That's why the US is great. It is the happening nation, each city,each eccentricity. But guess what? It was a work done by both the government and the ever golden Hollywood. The government did well by building the nation and scattering landmarks around the nation, Hollywood did well by showing the beauty and glamour. To be candid, almost all the big cities in the world has their own eccentricities. Like for example, Nigerian cities are all peculiar but, as Nollywood is gaining grounds, we could only show Lagos and Abuja because those are the cities we can claim we're so proud of...and that's why they're the only Nigerian cities that other Africans believe to be happening areas even though all cities across the nation are great and bubbling. Genevieve Nnaji tried to change this in Lionheart by using other cities. This is why the US is above other nations, they planned well.
Once again,God bless America,God bless Nigeria,God bless you,and God bless the OP

2 Likes

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Sirqt5(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Y ur wife fat like dis lookin like an elephant ? go gym
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Emmanuel909090: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by RichAbujaGuy: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
What a difference in being blessed and able to travel abroad to see important sights in Yankee compared to many ppl on NL constantly lamenting about the price of onions, tomatoes, and rice in the market na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sirqt5:
Y ur wife far like dis lookin like an elephant ? go gym
grin grin grin
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by kenny714433(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
I just hope they didn't steal this Obelisk from Egypt....
Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by Ofemmanu1: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
More.... Exit Photos! May God Continue To Bless America!
Madam chop well-well.

1 Like

Re: Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. by rickleye: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mine you the obelisk was built by Slaves. You just wonder how they built it with no machinery ? Reminds you of the Ladder to heaven in Genesis.
https://nmaahc.si.edu/ This is the place, I havent visited , the African American Museum. I heard it's a lovely place.
The Arlington cemetery will bring you to tears - The thousands of lives in defense of freedom around the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! / Nigerian Man Strips On The Streets Of Bangkok, Thailand (photo) / Remodeled Enugu Airport In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.