Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video (2027 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys A Bentley For Herself / Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 5:30am On Sep 05, 2022

BNXN was seen in joyous mood as he won the next rated award at the Headies.

He has been one of the most consistent in the music industry, he deserves the award.

He jokingly said his Bentley should be sent to Lagos.

Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0WV3rvs-9U

Re: Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by timesup234: 5:59am On Sep 05, 2022
The song playing in the background is the best intro song in the history of Nigerian musician, but what da fvck are they hosting the awards in America? An imperialist state

4 Likes

Re: Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by OhBritannia(m): 6:28am On Sep 05, 2022
He deserves it.
All his songs especially his features have been hits back to back.

Meanwhile i just want to say that in my opinion, That song by Asa featuring Wizkid called IDG is the best song and one of the best songs in the history of mankind.

It's so heartbreaking that Nigerians and Africans don't recognize greatness when they see one.
That songs sets my soul on fire. A combination of Wizkid and Asa is like USA combining with NATO and going to war with Ghana.

Wizkid and Asa should do more features, if possible a joint album because this song called IDG they just sang isn't getting the publicity it deserves.

The song is mad!!!!!!!! It's now my most played song this year.

I don't care what you think but bro Wizkid is a very good musician.
If you want to see how great Wizkid is, listen to all his international collaborations.
I respect burna boy and i respect Davido but Wizkid is number 1 in Africa.

Just listen to IDG by ASA featuring Wizkid and confirm what i have Just said.

Wizkid should focus more on singing about life and general, he is very good in telling stories and songs of inspiration.
He should forget about singing about women and boobs and sex and smoking.

If he goes back to his roots, singing about life in general, he is going to keep winning all the Grammy till he retires.

Imagine ASA writing songs for Wizkid.

Mad oh!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2022
OhBritannia:
He deserves it.

Meanwhile i just want to say that in my opinion, That song by Asa featuring Wizkid called IDG is the best song and one of the best songs in the history of mankind.

It's so heartbreaking that Nigerians and Africans don't recognize greatness when they see one.
That songs sets my soul on fire. A combination of Wizkid and Asa is like USA combining with NATO and going to war with Ghana.

Wizkid and Asa should do more features, if possible a joint album because this song called IDG they just sang isn't getting the publicity it deserves.

If you want to see how great Wizkid is, listen to all his international collaborations.

Wizkid should focus more on singing about life and general, he is very good in telling stories and songs of inspiration.

If he goes back to his roots, singing about life in general, he is going to keep winning all the Grammy till he retires.

Mad oh!!!!!!
It's your taste, the main this is does majority of people listening to it like it.
Songs like Bandana by Fireboy and Asake, even Ghanaians vibes to the song, that's why they are popular. People nowadays love fast song with fast beat, like electricity, terminator etc.

2 Likes

Re: Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by Chaos14temp: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2022
Asake its your turn next year
Re: Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by kenzysmith: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Who wan win an before? As for wizkid dey form big bit carry body umy he no come show na

Re: Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by AllKnowing: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2022
Is there a cogent reason why this ceremony was held in the US?
Re: Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by We4all: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Can someone explain why this award was held in America? Is it not supposed to be an indigenous award? Are they trying to tell me that there is no befitting venue to host it?

You have 30 minutes to answer these questions. Your time starts now.
Re: Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by BeanmanX(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2022
We4all:
Can someone explain why this award was held in America? Is it not supposed to be an indigenous award? Are they trying to tell me that there is no befitting venue to host it?

I think they hosted it in America because they added new categories which includes foreign musicians,,,,,that might be the reason why they hosted it there..
Re: Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by abokikhalifa: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2022
OhBritannia:
He deserves it.

Mad oh!!!!!!

Nobody asked you all this question.

2 Likes

Re: Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2022
We4all:

I watched an interview with Ayo Animasaun, and he answered this question beautifully.

We stayed in Nigeria until MTV brought their awards to Nigeria to sell ice to Eskimos. To tell us who's the best artiste for us and we jumped on it.

Now we have to take our products to them for them to see too.
They won't see us in our backyard.
Wonder why no one does world tour in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by ednut1(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2022
We4all:

the awards in Nigeria were usually empty. Eko hotel and landmark. Same Nigerians wey no attend are now complaining. What do you people really want

1 Like

Re: Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2022
We4all:

Because that's where the money is, and the money there is equivalent to that of their country.
In Nigeria, anything above 1k, you hall would be very scanty, 1k times 1000 people would not even pay travel fees of one of the organizers. if they would do it in Nigeria, people should be ready to pay $100, that's about 70k

(1) (Reply)

9ice Celebrates Daughter Milani-françoise Birthday With American Second Wife / Czech Billionaire & Influencer Drops $1m Dollars From A Helicopter (pics/video) / “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.