Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Yahoo Plus - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Yahoo Plus (536 Views)

Before You Dabble Into Yahoo Yahoo / Latest Yahoo Boy Update - Best Apps For Yahoo Boys For Easy Cash Out In 2022 / Why My Neighbours Think I'm A Yahoo Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus by Formatz01: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2022
Brothers I need your help ...I wan go do yahoo plus ....I need person wey go borrow me 180k pay 500k before December....

I won't looseguard you if money start to dey drop ,,send me email message or via my number. If you're interested to borrow me
Re: Yahoo Plus by CryptoGuide: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2022
You don't need to do yahoo plus to make money. All you need is acquire a useful knowledge such as how to operate crypto wallets, Twitter, Telegram, Discord, crypto exchanges (centralized & decentralized).

Believe me, with an intermediate level of experience in these mentioned skills, you're good to go in making cool money off crypto Testnets (testing new crypto protocols). Trust me, participating in these testnets are quite rewarding; if done properly you can earn thousands of dollars off them in just few months of starting.

And the good part is... It takes less than 2 weeks to gather all these knowledge listed above, then you can start participating in these testnets.

If you already have these knowledge, feel free to chat the Crypto Guide Academy on WhatsApp via 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7, and I will put you through on how you can kick off for free.

One good thing about these testnets also is that you do not need any capital to participate in them and start making money in dollars.

Formatz01:
Brothers I need your help ...I wan go do yahoo plus ....I need person wey go borrow me 180k pay 500k before December....

I won't looseguard you if money start to dey drop ,,send me email message or via my number. If you're interested to borrow me
Re: Yahoo Plus by Babafrayol23: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Formatz01:

You want to do osholee lol

(1) (Reply)

What Is Crypto Staking? / Auto Robot Trading Platform!!! / Classic C.C.T.V Training/fully Equiped Workshop/award Of Certificate In Phc.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.